SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight Environment Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error message

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donbrindles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error message
    Posted: September-06-2013 at 1:08pm
I've recently installed FEX. When trying to install cloud textures I get the following message:

"Error occurred backing up the currently installed Cloud textures: Could not find a part of the path 'D\Texture\cumulus01.bmp'."

When first installing FEX I installed to the default C:\program files location. FSX is installed on its own drive...D:\myfsx\. However, I initially entered the wrong path for installation of FEX texture files to FSX. I subsequently entered the correct path, but now get the above message.

Any suggestions please,

Don
donbrindles
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2013 at 1:25pm
Hello,

Which pack where you trying to install? There might be a missing file in the pack if you are retrieving one from online.

Thanks!
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
donbrindles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donbrindles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2013 at 2:13pm
Not at the pc 'til tomorrow now - will check then and let you know

Thanks, Don
donbrindles
chrisrob57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisrob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2014 at 2:04pm
hi ya ,,  i have simalar problem only it says access denied  when i try to install theme can you help please 
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2014 at 8:47pm
Again, what pack are you trying to install?
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
chrisrob57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisrob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2014 at 3:54am
rex 4  this is error message 
 - PROCESS LOG
install.installIndividualFiles() - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\Texture\cirrus_broken.bmp' is denied.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileInfo.CopyTo(String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
   at rextexturedirect.functions.install.installIndividualFiles(String strCat, String strFolderNum)
can you help 
idahosurge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idahosurge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2014 at 7:30am
If I read your response to Jeff correctly you are trying to install REX4, this is the FEX forum.

If you are trying to install REX4 you need to go to the REX forum for help.
STZ87 / 4770K @ 4.7GHz/4400MHz; TR SB-E x2; G.Skill Trident X 8GB 2400MHz @ 9-11-11-31-1T; Gigabyte GTX780 OC; OS SSD-840 Pro 256GB; FSX SSD-840 Pro 256GB; CS AX860i; Win7 Ult 64b; HAF-X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic