SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Digital Fokker fs9 and fsx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Digital Fokker fs9 and fsx
    Posted: November-20-2020 at 12:50pm
Hallo,
I am using the Digital Fokker for many years in Fs9 and Fsx i found a update for the "digichk4.dll"
in the Flight 1 website.
This because there was a warning that the fokker is not working in windows 8/10.
After installing the digichk4.dll in the main Fs9/Fsx map there was a problem during flying the fokker the FMC and PFD and the NAV display are freeze.
I am using the latest windows 10 version.
After reinstalling the both fokkers and using the original "digichk4.dll" and after long loading the fokkers are working normal again.
Question: is there a other .dll file for the fokker so these will work much better in windows 10 version.

rgds Willem
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 3:07pm
Hi Willem,

Sorry, that product is in the "legacy" category and is no longer supported by Flight 1.  The file on the Flight 1 product page is only one I'm aware of.

From the product page:

Notice: This product is no longer supported, and will not run on Windows 8 or 10. Note that Windows 7 is the only platform it may work on.
Best,
Jim

wjke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 3:35pm
Hallo Jim,

Thanks for the info.

sorry to say this but why can you still buy this version because " This product is no longer supported, and will not run on Windows 8 or 10. Note that Windows 7 is the only platform it may work on."
Windows 7 is also not longer supported and windows 10 is the main system today.

rgds Willem
USN O6 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2020 at 4:05pm
Hi Willem,

That notification is a "fair warning" to potential purchasers about OS requirements.
Best,
Jim

wjke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2020 at 2:30pm
Hallo Jim,

Thanks for the help.
But i hope there will be a update of the new digichk4.dll file so the very nice fokker can work much better in FSX even the FSX Sim game is also old fashion.

it is worth the money of the fokker.

rgds Willem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic