SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DHM values don't get saved with the specific plane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DHM values don't get saved with the specific plane

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DHM values don't get saved with the specific plane
    Posted: January-20-2020 at 4:21pm
Hi, when I change the DHM values (sensetivity and landing shock factor) in the effect studio -> advanced mode, then I save ("update camera set" in the main panel -> File), those DHM values will be the same for all the airplanes, not only for the specific plane I want them saved for.
I mean: I set say 0.30 and 0.25 for the A320, then save and exit the sim. Then I load the 747 and I will have 0.30 and 0.25. If I change them, say 0.25 and 0.20 and save, then I exit the sim and load the sim again with the A320, I will have 0.25 and 0.20, not the initial 0.30 and 0.25 that I had set for the A320.
Is it possible to have different values for different airplanes?
Ezca v 3.0.1.81, P3D 4.5 hf2.
Thank you.
James
jgoggi View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jgoggi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2020 at 7:23am
Silence... Any suggestion from the developers? Thanks.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2020 at 1:12am
James, Hi!
In the latest version 3.0.1.81 the internal DHM module was redesigned so that all DHM parameters for each aircraft could be saved. But at the moment, the individual settings panel is not fully completed and is not displayed to the user. Therefore, the global DHM settings (two spinning knobs) available in the effects editor are still saved as before for all planes at once. Soon we will release the final version, where all DHM settings will become individual and available to the user.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic