SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curious behave of HAT switch!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js6033 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curious behave of HAT switch!
    Posted: December-09-2017 at 11:12am
My HAT switch behave curious!

When I have EZdoc Camera as Global disable the HAT switch is normal. When I pusch HAT switch the scenery move in a direction and STOP moving immediate when I release the switch. But when EZdoc Camera is enabled the scenery dont stop moving immediate! When I release the switch the sceney stop moving but slowly and when the scenery moving has stopped my view is outside what I want to see.

Is this a correct behaviour or do I have to adjust some setting?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2017 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by js6033 js6033 wrote:

My HAT switch behave curious!

When I have EZdoc Camera as Global disable the HAT switch is normal. When I pusch HAT switch the scenery move in a direction and STOP moving immediate when I release the switch. But when EZdoc Camera is enabled the scenery dont stop moving immediate! When I release the switch the sceney stop moving but slowly and when the scenery moving has stopped my view is outside what I want to see.

Is this a correct behaviour or do I have to adjust some setting?

Try the Ezca settings to change the settings "Hat switch - Speed".

Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
js6033 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js6033 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2017 at 2:36pm
Thanks for the answer!
The HAT switch is not what I really want. The movement really dont stop when I release the switch.  Is there an other setting?

I would like a manual as well!!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2017 at 12:39am

Thanks for the answer!
The HAT switch is not what I really want. The movement really dont stop when I release the switch.  Is there an other setting?

Unfortunately I'm not at the computer with EZCA. If I remember correctly, stop motion camera when you release the hat switch buttons associated with managing the view with the mouse. Try to change the value of the MOUSE SMOOTH.

In the evening I'll check it myself and if it's wrong, then find the correct decision. In any case, try to reduce the value of the MOUSE SMOOTH.
Ezdok Software Team.

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13In_wbmYmUzVdNVBMYUY1Z1lW-3doCd4?usp=sharing
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2017 at 12:47am
The manual is still in work. Each successive version of Ezca is very different from the previous one, this hampers the creation of the manual. I hope with the release of version 2.7, we will have a full user manual. But for now you can all important points to learn from the videos on the channel Marniftarr. If the video is in Russian language, turn on English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Marniftarr/videos
Ezdok Software Team.

js6033 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js6033 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2017 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Thanks for the answer!

Unfortunately I'm not at the computer with EZCA. If I remember correctly, stop motion camera when you release the hat switch buttons associated with managing the view with the mouse. Try to change the value of the MOUSE SMOOTH.

In the evening I'll check it myself and if it's wrong, then find the correct decision. In any case, try to reduce the value of the MOUSE SMOOTH.

MOUSE SMOOTH at lowest value = 100 solved the problem.
Thank you!
js6033 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote js6033 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2017 at 7:23am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

The manual is still in work. Each successive version of Ezca is very different from the previous one, this hampers the creation of the manual. I hope with the release of version 2.7, we will have a full user manual. But for now you can all important points to learn from the videos on the channel Marniftarr. If the video is in Russian language, turn on English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Marniftarr/videos

Very useful link. Maybe the link should be nailed at the top of the forum for easy access to new members!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2017 at 8:12am

[QUOTE=Nickbe]
Very useful link. Maybe the link should be nailed at the top of the forum for easy access to new members!

You are right. I will do so.
Ezdok Software Team.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic