SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Products and Development
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Coming soon: Flight1 G500/G600 V1.01 and GNS V2.03
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coming soon: Flight1 G500/G600 V1.01 and GNS V2.03

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 12:27pm
When I search my computer this is where my locations are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin
C:\ProgramData\Garmin
I:\ProgramData\Garmin
parachutem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 12:30pm
Hello,
 I installed it into the baron and it didnt work.

When I search my computer here is where the garmin is located:
I:\ProgramData\Garmin
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin
C:\ProgramData\Garmin

vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 12:35pm

When I start the g600:

My g600 trainer is here:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GSM\gtn_launcher.exe" -G600

This starts the GTN750 and the G600.
After using the top menu to turn ON the power I see this (screenshot).

Vaughan Martell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 1:31pm
I have two photos. The first is before I turn on the power the second is after I turn on the power.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 1:31pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 1:32pm
the first photo is after I turn on the power to the gtn
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 1:50pm
Maybe you have a bad download/install of the Garmin trainers.

I would uninstall all.

Download and install again with the virus checker off.

What are your PC specs (or is it a laptop?) and video card specs?
Vaughan Martell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 1:58pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 1:58pm
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 2:09pm
The video driver is 6 months old but should work ok as far as I would guess.

How many monitors (specs/connection type) are you using?
Vaughan Martell
ssimm1958 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssimm1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Tim-HH Tim-HH wrote:

Originally posted by ssimm1958 ssimm1958 wrote:

have the Carenado PA-46 Jetprop but only see exe to install realitity xp nothing for flight one stuff
Yes, that is correct. Just execute the RealityXP exe and replace the GNS with the F1 GNS Config tool afterwards.  
Originally posted by Bert Pieke Bert Pieke wrote:

Where does one find the instructions for installing the F1 G600 into the Seneca?
You can simply install the F1 G600 via the F1 G500/G600 Config tool. Just select the Seneva V and click on the replace button in the lower right. 
Originally posted by Bert Pieke Bert Pieke wrote:

And secondly, is only the F1 GNS430 capable of driving the G600, or will the latest RXP GNS 430 (which uses the same trainer as best I know) do the job as well?
No, that does not work. The F1 G500/G600 is only compatible with the F1 GNS or the F1 GTN.

Greetings
Tim

ok an following your instructions "Just execute the RealityXP exe" but"replace the GNS with the F1 GNS Config tool afterwards. "? do I need to own the realityxp GNS, To install, AND the F1 GNS to replace the reailiyxp later with the F1 GNS config tool? have to buy something just to have in place so can replace it? am really confused on this, am planning to buy the f1  gns, already have the f1 gtn and the f1 g600/500.  have both in the chief and seme working great, but dont really want to buy the reaility xp gns, but want the g600/500 in these two new compat planes.

thanks for help
Steve
If it ain't broke, Then don't try to fix it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 4:49pm
I am using one Sony KDL-40w650d HDMi connection
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by ssimm1958 ssimm1958 wrote:

ok an following your instructions "Just execute the RealityXP exe" but"replace the GNS with the F1 GNS Config tool afterwards. "? do I need to own the realityxp GNS, To install, AND the F1 GNS to replace the reailiyxp later with the F1 GNS config tool? have to buy something just to have in place so can replace it? am really confused on this, am planning to buy the f1  gns, already have the f1 gtn and the f1 g600/500.  have both in the chief and seme working great, but dont really want to buy the reaility xp gns, but want the g600/500 in these two new compat planes.

thanks for help
Steve

You do not need to own the RXP GNS for this to work.
Bert
ssimm1958 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssimm1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 5:46pm
is this explained in the gns documentation?

have gtn and g600/500, not yet got gns, getting in few days

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parachutem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2018 at 10:00pm
I think downloading a new version and reinstalling corrected the problem . Will put it through its paces tomorrow. Thank you very much for spending the time with me. night.
vons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 4:18am
Originally posted by parachutem parachutem wrote:

I think downloading a new version and reinstalling corrected the problem . Will put it through its paces tomorrow. Thank you very much for spending the time with me. night.

You are welcome.
Vaughan Martell
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiberiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 10:33am
ssimm1958,

If you will purchase the GNS, we will work you through the instructions.

parachutem,

Did you get the problem solved?
Please create a new thread, explaining the problem in detail

Thank
ssimm1958 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssimm1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2018 at 10:45am
ok am planning to get in 2 days when get payed again, thank you

Steve
ssimm1958 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssimm1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2018 at 2:25pm
ok @Tiberiu have purchased the GNS and installed configuration app and trainer, mind working me thru it Please?

Steve
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiberiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2018 at 3:12am
Steve,

Please shoot an email to gtnsupport@flight1.com

Starting the P3D version and the aircraft where you want to install the GNS in.

We will help you via email.

Thank you.
danewatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danewatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2018 at 1:13am
Originally posted by danewatson danewatson wrote:

Originally posted by Tiberiu Tiberiu wrote:

Dane, we will start looking into this bug. If you are willing to help us test possible fixes, please send us an email at gtnsupport@flight1.com and we will put you on the list for testing possible fixes. We will contact you once we have something.

Thank you.

Tiberiu,
Yes I would be happy to help, I will send the email.

Hi Tiberiu,
It has been a while - any closer to starting the fixes in GTN Complete?
While we are waiting, is it possible for us to re-install the previous version of GTN750?

Dane.
Regards
Dane
ssimm1958 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssimm1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-08-2018 at 9:03am
FYI- to all  a windows 10 update to ver 1803, messed up all my flight one stuff the GTN, GNS, and G600/500 , and re-installing them all fixed it so if get that update and ur flight one stuff stops working dont freak out, re-installing fixed mine, talked to a friend that beta tests for windows and he told me that that particular update makes changes to windows registry, evidently effecting flight one stuff, and re-installing properly puts it back in the registry properly  SO just FYI guys if you run into this

Steve
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiberiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2018 at 2:14pm
Dane, yes, we will make an announcement shortly.
limespirit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limespirit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2018 at 2:23pm
So I have the Carenado Seneca V aircraft installed, and recently I have bought both the F1 GNS and G600 packages. My issue is that I can't make these 2 different devices work together. When I load a flight on my flight sim (FSX boxed version), the G600 starts flickering and all the buttons on the G600 are not responding. I have tried reinstalling the aircraft, the F1 packages and even the Garmin trainers to no avail. 

Can anyone possible point me to the right direction?

P.S. the Garmin Trainers all work fine, so I can't really understand what is the issue here

Solution: Just wanted to post my solution for this issue. I just loaded the F1 G500600 Config tool and set the G600 unit to use All Cores rather than Auto under the CPU option.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic