SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Flight1 General Discussion and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carenado TBM 850 CRS dial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carenado TBM 850 CRS dial
    Posted: September-14-2020 at 11:47am
I could find nothing pertinent to my problem at Carenado support nor in any toher thread here so I am throwing it out there to see if anyone else has any answers. The CRS dial on my TBM 850 does not work. when I mouse over it I will get None in the tooltip with panel and instrument lights off. When I put either on the CRS dial links to the Heading bug. The CRS dial on the co-pilot side is always non-functional under any condition. I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions or help would be great. I am using FSX SE under Windows 10 Thanks.
GR
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2020 at 5:27pm
This sounds like something I read about a long time ago. It was a Carenado bug. Are you using the latest TBM 850 version?

And is the CDI on the PFD in VOR mode? In GPS mode, the course aligns with the waypoint direction.
Bert
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2020 at 12:29am
Bert
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic