SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Camera position control panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Camera position control panel
    Posted: November-04-2019 at 3:54pm
I'm having a problem with the 'Camera position control panel' popup not showing. Just installed the latest update, however I did have the same problem in the previous version .68. in that ver I did a reinstall but after a  short while it happened again.

I have the main folder in Program files excluded in Bitdefender and also have the install file listed in application access

running W10 pro 1903   18362.449
prepar3D 4.5 HF2
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2019 at 5:51pm
Are P3D, Ezca.exe and Resh.exe set to run as admin? How many monitors? Do you use TrackIR? Have you tried both the P3D/EZCA3 menu and the icon on the Main EZCA window? Is your view set to EZCA VC cam? Does the view move at all if you have the 'Captain' camera panned away from straight ahead, when you select the Camera Position Control Panel or does it remain where it's pointed? If you run the Config tool, and select the radio button 'For Advanced Users', is SimConnect 10.0.60905.0 and 10.0.61259.0 showing (I also have 10.0.61242.0 showing)?

Randy
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 11:16am
I do have trackIr but hav'nt installed it for a while.
my view is set to EXCA vc cam.
my camera views work normally and I can edit using the key pad num 2 ok
Only   SimConnect  10.0.61259.0 showing in advance option.

Edit....    I have installed  SimConnect 10.0.60905.0   from the EZCA3 folder but the 'Camera Position Control panel' still not showing as a pop-up 

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 1:10pm
In Win 10 Settings/Apps I have 4 Simconnects installed:
Microsoft ESP SimConnect Client v1.0.20.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.60905.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61242.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61259.0
They can all be found in the Prepar3D v4\redist folder.
Have you tried selecting 'Restart Application' in the main EZCA menu? Does your ezcapro3.lic file show in the C:\Windows folder?
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 2:26pm
I installed the SimConnect Client ver's you mentioned but it didn't solve the problem, however I reinstalled the original ver 3.0.2.53 using the F1 installer. then updated ver .62, .68 and then .80 and that solved the problem.
downloading using the Flight1 purchase tool I think gives the incorrect version.
thanks for your input.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2019 at 2:38pm
Strange. Glad you solved it and passed on what you did. Thumbs Up

Randy
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 5:22am
The issue came back yesterday, I re ran the .80 update and the pop-up came up, however it stop working shortly after, coming round to the idea this may be Airplane specific, ie F1 Air king b200. i'll try other airplanes to test.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 9:02am
It shouldn’t matter. I also have the B200. Did you check to see that the ezcapro3.lic file was showing in C:\Windows? Another thing to try would be to uninstall EZCA, rename the %APPDATA%\EZCA\DB3 folder (to DB3_Backup), disable AV, reinstall as admin by running the installer in the C:\Ezdok Software folder, run the Build 80 updater as admin, add C:\Program Files\EZCA3 to your AV exceptions, reboot, enable AV, launch P3D (as admin) and test. If it’s working, you can import your camera sets from the DB3_Backup\Saved_Profiles folder. If it’s not working I suggest opening a Support Ticket.

Randy
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 10:35am
Thanks for getting back, yes checked the ezcapro3.lic location, have been flying the Alabeo P44 most of the day and its been working ok however will try your suggestions.
bob
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2019 at 10:48am
Hmmm, if it IS only the B200 that has an issue, perhaps there's something corrupted with the camera profile. You could try removing it from the Saved_Profiles\P3D folder, start P3D and create a new profile. Also, you probably already know this but you need to run the Config Tool whenever you install or update a 3rd party aircraft.
It's just strange that the window won't open. Could it be your video drivers? Resolution? Desktop settings? Good luck, Bob!

Randy
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2019 at 5:35pm
I think I've found a solution. I noticed the switch for TrackIR in the 'camera control box' was highlighted indicating it was on although trackIR was not installed and this was confirmed in the top menu bar being greyed out. This appears to be the default and turning it off ( by clicking it) dos'nt do anything.
I installed TrackIR and the pop-up for the 'Camera position Control Panel ' started to work.
I'll test it again tomorrow.

bob

bob'
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2019 at 6:30pm
Yes. It appears to be on by default, but does not cause me any issues on the computer without TrackIR installed. I DO use TrackIR on my main sim computer, though. Hopefully you've solved it.

Randy
WiganLad View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2019 at 8:09am
Done a bit more testing, uninstalled 'TrackIR' and the problem re-occurred, however unclicked all the camera views on the default F22 that had the 'TrackIR Sim Hat' on, updated camera set and exported, re started sim loaded the default f- 22  then loaded another airplane, and did the same.
appears to be stable at that, will carry on testing that scenario,

bob
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2019 at 9:18am
Thanks for the update, Bob.
Kilo60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilo60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-10-2019 at 11:05am
Can't get this window or Map of Assignments to pop up anymore!

Tried all suggestions with No-Joy!

This has ruined this software for me as all my Joystick buttons no longer work!

We need a fix asap!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic