SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

camera continuosly wobbling around

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bc621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: camera continuosly wobbling around
    Posted: March-28-2020 at 6:15am
Even when I'm in cruise in a 747 the camera keeps  wobbling around and it's like being  on a boat and you get "sea sick".This happens all the time even in case of no turbulence.

I would like to turn off that effect for good but I'm not sure which one it is. When I created a new cam for me 747 I just loaded the effects for the  heavies . 

Any of you know how to turn off that/those effect/effects ?  I want to keep turbulence on  but get rid of the rest.

Thanks
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2020 at 4:52am
Originally posted by bc621 bc621 wrote:

Even when I'm in cruise in a 747 the camera keeps  wobbling around and it's like being  on a boat and you get "sea sick".This happens all the time even in case of no turbulence.

I would like to turn off that effect for good but I'm not sure which one it is. When I created a new cam for me 747 I just loaded the effects for the  heavies . 

Any of you know how to turn off that/those effect/effects ?  I want to keep turbulence on  but get rid of the rest.

Thanks

Hi!
Try using the advanced effects editor to reduce the turbulence level in the line NONE - GAIN (module - Sim.turbulence).
I published a brief description of the extended editor on Avsim.com. Look at this link:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/569214-ezca-v30181-extended-turbulence-section/?do=findComment&comment=4168898

P.S.
To activate advanced effect editor mode just add the string MAGIC WIZARD=true to general.ini that is in the DB3 folder (leave other settings in place...).

C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\EZCA\DB3\general.ini

Enter:

[GENERAL_SETTINGS]
MAGIC WIZARD=true
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
bc621 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bc621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2020 at 7:26am
>> MAGIC WIZARD=true

I did this  but  the for advanced users menu is still grayed out.

P.S. Sometimes when I look  left or right the camera turns 180 deg by itself ? I'm using tir.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2020 at 8:25am

I'm currently in quarantine, so I have access to limited information. The main information is in my office, and I'm at home now. I will try to describe about the extended editor in more detail later. If you ask specific questions, I will answer them.

Some basic information:

you need to make changes to the file general.ini (appdata\roaming\EZCA\DB3)to open all the features of the advanced editor.
Two parameters must be present:

[GENERAL_SETTINGS]
MAGIC WIZARD=true
DEVELOPER_MODE=SYNTH

In the advanced mode window you will be able to fully edit the oscillators and their influence on the axis of the aircraft or camera. Here are the basic concepts below:

The designation of the axes of the aircraft or camera indicated in the figure:

XTM - turbulence module.

XTm_AFX.jpg

The XTM turbulence module is configured in the advanced editor in the SHAKES section.

The General oscillation levels from the turbulence generators are set by sliders along the X Y Z P B H axes - these are the X,Y, Z, Pitch, Bank and Head axes.

IGR (INITIAL GENERATOR RATE) - sets the initial base frequency of all generators - small value - low oscillation frequency and Vice versa - high value - high oscillation frequency. This parameter (IGR) corresponds to the "TONE" slider in the Simple effects editor.

To adjust the oscillation pattern for different turbulence levels, you can directly select the turbulence type (DIRECT SOURCE SELECTION) in the next box of the advanced editor.

I describe the parameters to configure.

GAIN - the level of the turbulence effect of the selected type.

SHARP - the nature of the oscillations (higher value - more high-frequency bursts). 

SHEAR - depth of the turbulence effect shift (higher value - longer turbulence effect). 

The next two parameters are a kind of randomness generator of the turbulence effect (FX RANDOMIZER) with two parameters -

D-RING - dynamic range of the effect and R_INT - randomizer intervals.

These parameters make it possible to achieve a realistic character of turbulence. 

T-TIME is a Transition time-the delay time when switching from one type of turbulence to another.

Lower box "SPEED FACTOR" - adjusts the dependence of all the effects of turbulence on the speed characteristics of the aircraft.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2020 at 8:43am
Originally posted by bc621 bc621 wrote:

>>
P.S. Sometimes when I look  left or right the camera turns 180 deg by itself ? I'm using tir.

There is a description of the TIR settings in the manual. Perhaps this will solve the problem. (Page 44)
http://ezdok-camera.com/files/EZCA3_User_manual_ENG.pdf
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
bc621 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bc621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2020 at 9:09am
Hi,

Sorry to hear you're in quarantine but more or less we all are. All problems solved now !! I think reading  the manual would have solved my issues earlier  !!

Thanks for you help !!

P.S us there any was I can set default  zoom at 1.00 for all cameras inside and outside the plane ? so far I only could do it for the cams in the plane !

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic