SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blank panels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blank panels
    Posted: October-07-2017 at 6:02am
Hi,
I keep on having always the same issue: when fsipanel starts all instruments are switched off. How can I overcome this annoying issue?
Thanks a lot.
Best
Saverio
Best
Saverio
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-25-2017 at 3:53pm
Hi Saverio,

Sorry for the late reply, I was on leave abroad and just saw your post.
Are you flying a PMDG aircraft? if yes, since july update, reloading flights with PMDG aircraft is giving problems.

Please start your SIM with the default aircraft and then start the approach, your screens should be working, if you want to do another approach, you then need to restart your SIM with default aircraft and hit MOVE AC again.

Hope this can be fixed, PMDG is aware of it, let's see.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
saverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2017 at 12:53am
Hi, thanks for your reply, Yes, I fly PMDG aircrafts (747 QOTSII, PMDG 777 and NGX 737 (800-900 series). Do I have to reload the aircraft from default to PMDG when I am airborne or on ground? If on ground, I've already tried out that solution several times but the issue persists. I'd say more. From default to PMDG the system reloads and for an istant all panels are on but after a few seconds the program reloads again and all panels are blank. To be cklearer, the system reloads twice. Very strange. 

All the best
Saverio

Best
Saverio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic