SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Bear Studios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bear Studios Update Products?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bear Studios Update Products?
    Posted: November-20-2011 at 10:02pm
Today, Bear Studios release updated versions for their products since 2006.
These updates contains 3 products:
For Flight1:
MiG-15 SP4
MiG-17 SP4
J-10A/S V1.4
For FSPilotShop, JustFlight and SimMarket:
J-10 ADT V1.2

Features List:
MiG-15 SP4
* Rebuild Models and animations in FSX native format for completed FSX compatibility.
* Weapon system and payload simulation.
* Re-code gauges and logic control system for optimization, add night back light for gauges.
* Debug reported issues during past 5 years and rebuild manual to fit current changes.
* Refine flight models
* Refined sound pack, effects and lights.
* Single combined installer for both FSX anf FS2004 versions.
* Typical variants with typical historical skins.

MiG-17 SP4
* Rebuild Models and animations in FSX native format for completed FSX compatibility.
* Weapon system and payload simulation.
* Re-code gauges and logic control system for optimization, add night back light for gauges.
* Debug reported issues during past 5 years and rebuild manual to fit current changes.
* Refine flight models
* Rebuild system logics for radar ranging gunsight and radar intercept system simulation.
* Typical variants with typical historical skins.

J-10A/S V1.4 and J-10ADT V1.2
* Rebuild animations and some shapes for models. and textures mapping.
* Re-code gauges and logic control system for optimization.
* Refine flight models.

Screen Shots for MiG-15 and MiG-17 SP4
http://public.fotki.com/BearStudios/mig-15-sp4/
Videos for All updated products.
Please visit my channel on Youtube.com for video clips: www.youtube.com/user/wolfgen .
Or visit my channel on Youku.com for HD video clips: http://u.youku.com/wolfgen .
Tech Support for Bear Studios`s Red Wing Product Line
WarHorse47 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WarHorse47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 9:35pm
Thanks, Bill.

I just re-downloaded the J-10A from Flight1 and J-10 ADT from Just Flight.

Before I reinstall these, how can I determine if the J-10 ADT is version 1.2?  There is no mention on the newer version on the Just Flight site.

Thanks

--WH
Bill Wolfgen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-22-2011 at 11:42pm
I will check with just flight for update. they said have been updated days before.
Please notice left pic when installer working, the V1.2 installer shows dark-blue skin aircaft, old one is light-blue skin aircaft.

Wings of Gold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wings of Gold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 5:29pm
I have all the original data for my Mig-17 purchase (order # 690225). I just downloaded the latest update (SP4). I selected the reinstall option. It asked me for my e-mail address and password (which are only a few days old, as I had to revise them to the new format. They are correct). However, they are not recognised for this reinstall. I have my Flight1 tranaction code, Proof of Purchase Certificate and re-install password. How do I install my new download. Help please.  William
Bill

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2011 at 6:55pm
I am unfamiliar on Flight1`s side program and process for online sale system. But I think when you enter information correct, but the setup can not accept it, may be some error on online system or internet connection between server to your side.

I am transforing your problem to Flight1 Tech Support to find out how to deal with it. please PM me your e-mail. Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2011 at 7:19am
http://library.flight1.net/?did=734
This is a flight model patch for Bear Studios J-10 V1.4 and J-10ADT V1.2 FS9 versions.
to deal with ground bump when aircraft landing or taxing on some airports.
J-10 and J-10 ADT customers may download this patch if meet ground bump in FS9.
Do not using this patch to FSX versions, FSX versions have no such problem on current Flight Models.
If you do not meet ground bump, this patch is not need to use.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2011 at 7:46am
To All customers who have MiG-15 MiG-17 SP4 and J-10,J-10ADT

Please notice which version you select when installer runs.
FSX native models can not run on FS2004, so do not install FSX version to your fs2004 path.
If you want to copy aircraft to FS2004 manually,please check which version files you copying.(All Our FS2004 version models have name as XXX_9.mdl, and FSX version name as XXX.mdl. )

We strongly suggest uninstall old MiG/J-10 products before you install current new products, and install new product from installer to proper path.

Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2011 at 1:00pm

Do not get your order and account passwords crossed.

Steve

0oseven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0oseven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 6:48pm
Hi

How do I get the update for J10 ADT which I bought through Just Flight ?
I cannot see any option for this on the Just Flight web.

Also would the update by any chance include new english instrument panel labels ?
I was dissapointed when I got J10adt to find cockpit was in chinese even though description said it could be changed - I found it could not.
0oseven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0oseven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2012 at 7:14pm
 After making my post I logged on to my Just Flight account and re downloaded the J10 package thinking I might get the updated version but Im not sure as file name is the same.  

However when starting the installer for either  downloads the installer splash screen is the same.
Dark Blue J10 on both. ( it was said in a post above that one is Light blue J10)
Does the different picture come after the splash screen during the install ?
I didn't proceed with install as I'm not sure what I'm doing at the moment.
Should I uninstall the first version first ?? 

I also see that file sizes are different

Download in 31st August  was 159125k

Download today --------   was 152969k (less than first) Is this right ??

Thanks for your time if you can answer these questions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2012 at 10:16pm
smaller package is new version. we reduce unuseful shapes in models.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic