SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Bear Studios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bear Studios Su-27(J-11B) Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfso4342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 12:55am

FLIGHT1 or on 1.0, no update. Gear can be reference, ALS 27 and LOCK ON the relatively accurate, I just put forward some personal opinions and Suggestions, if there is any inappropriate place, please understanding. In addition I used a version 1.3 of the J - 10 the Stby_Vsi, repair the lifting speed table no anlaogue display errors in the metric system.

And I also do the plane, model finished slow umbrella away and I can't hide, don't know how to still ask tall person to give directions, thank you!!!!!!!!

Bill Wolfgen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2012 at 3:02am
Ver1.1 may online in 2013.1, they have vacation now and the upgrade may delay untile they back to work,so if they get Ver1.1 online, I will send out notice
I will upgrade J-10 using same skills and technology develope from J-11 project later.

We focus aircraft system simulating, avionics and target designating equipments, so the visual model may be get some simplification or optimization to be a balance performance. We can build accurate parts when get accurate reference pics or blueprint, but if it using more polygons, it will be replaced by simple shapes. same design idea reflact from parts position, shapes size or textures.

When we get more skills from projects, finally we may find out the way to get visual model, logic simulations and flight model in high levels. and support more complex aircraft systems. but before we have it, we will still have logic simulations as most focus position.

I have not compare other product from ours, all addon product have it`s own focus, and design style. Under a defined FSX hardware environment, if visual model take more, the gauges may keep simple, or reverse. This result may be seem from J-11A and J-11B, less large display gauges, more fps, or some other products using default gps screen display, it reduce computing cost for gauges, but can not get a good logic simulating for it.

So, we may have more study on your feedback, and finally get a balanced addon for all of customers.

Many thanks, and wish you have a happay new year.
Tech Support for Bear Studios`s Red Wing Product Line
cfso4342 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfso4342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2013 at 8:53am

I'm sorry

Leading edge flaps and front flap of the indicator ?

thank you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2013 at 10:30pm
Flaps buttons on 39.Aircraft Misc System Control Panel , only control the flaps when aircraft on ground, or in landing mode when FCS turns off, if FCS on, the flaps buttons be overrided. it position status only indicate fcs active on flaps.

leading flaps indicator on 69. Volts /Elevator Indicator Check Panel. this gauge can indiacte current leading flaps position, it usually using when ground test.

We using maneuvering_flaps value in FSX and logic code in FS9 to get flaps controlled by FCS computing, it depend on current Mach and AoA.
cfso4342 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfso4342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2013 at 8:14am
Ken can be I didn't say understand, please look at pictures, thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2013 at 6:18am
14.Aircraft Configuration Indicator
Up Line: B: Flaps Extend light
Low Line: E: Air Intake Protect Mesh Position
Top Line: Green light indicate flaps extend out by manual control. when auto flaps work or flaps retracted in. this light turns off.
Low Line: Airtake protect mesh mode status, it controlled by main gear, when main gear retracted, green light turns on ,protect mesh retract back. when main gear extending, green light flash, protect mesh control order passing to engine rpm sensor, then this light turns off, engine rpm control the protect mesh.

so, the up line just indicate flaps extend status.
the low line can be use to indicate main gear retract status.
cfso4342 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfso4342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2013 at 4:39am

Networking part optimization is not good, the same wire speed flying J - and without any delay, change J - 11 b a delay. Please to optimize network connection. Specific phenomenon: in a house with a router Internet 2 computer even fly without delay phenomenon, but and other cities of fly friend even fly to 10 million wire speed did not delay, and two people still can't open a plane take off on this side, and there hasn't move, don't know how fast to the speeds to just go, change J - 10 immediately without delay everything is normal, so it is the reason out the network connection Settings part optimization is not good. Hope that your company can in good faith earnest rigorous attitude, make FS fine military brand the company's purpose, carefully as far as possible to find your this frame product attachment setting part, please detailed control J10V1. 5 connection Settings section, adjust the J11B plane, make its normal, if have no problem I can't make out of nothing, if you have not appropriate place still please correct me criticism.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 12:05am

OK, You are the only one report online game freezen on J-11B and no changes even network status changes, and I have do network test shows it works OK. First, I think it may be gauge system effect online game speed. but have read your topic, we test in different network type again.

My test on 2 typcal environment:
1,local network. 4 computers link to a router, 1 server and 3 clients, running J-11B, no such problem you reported, even I replace all of them with J-10`s model or gauges.

2, 2 computers, server in china mainland with china telecom home network, speed may be 4 mbps , client computer in Tucson, AZ, USA, the connection beginning take almost 1 min, but when aircraft loaded, it works OK.

I have test with J-10 gauge system, no change from using J-11 gauge`s. and next step crosscheck, mount J-11 gauge to J-10 models. it still have no changes on network speed.

So,the result is high performace radar system and gauges may not effect online game speed in these test.

I think our product have no ability to effect network speed. Because everything under FS SDK Standard:
1,using fs default trafficinfo and gps system to build radar and such other systems logic, this is direct taken from J-10`s system, no any other tools as FSUIPC using with our product.
2, model animation and part naming as default aircraft. texture up to 2048*2048. still under fsx stock limition.
3, flight model, sound pack apparently impossible effect network speed, thay are local resource. no huge date transport during online game.

so it have no ability to beyond fs own shandard and hardware requirement. I can not tell what reason take the result you meet.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2013 at 1:26am
A member of CFSO (CFSO4342) have reported J-11B aircraft freezen at own side when online game bewteen 2 computers located in 2 city, But I have test in almost same condition, aircraft works Ok.
So if anyone have meet same problem as CFSO4342 have meet before, please let me know. we may find out what cause such problem.

Thanks.
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2013 at 11:03am
Hello,

Want to buy it...but have a question. Is it possible to fly in SU-27 UB version online two pilots? trainer and trainee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 8:56am
please wait flight1 update to V1.2 if you want to buy via flight1.

do you mean share aircraft with other flyers when online? it seems FS system can not recognize which pilot in forward cockpit and the other in rear cockpit, just share whole aircraft.

if we can find out how to do this funtion, we will get it in future update.
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 1:42pm
Hi Bill,

I mean like Lotussim L-39 share 2 seats airplane cockpit and to fly also 2 pilots online, for example trainer and trainee. I own L-39 and I can ask Mike how to make it. UBK version gauges and etc is fully working? I mean front and rear cockpit
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2013 at 3:30pm
 the most basic sense it should always work by default, as long as you're writing code entirely in FSX's native XML language. When one person connects to another in shared cockpit all of the FSX "A:" (aircraft) and "G:" (global) simvars are automatically shared, and most importantly all developer created local variables, the "L:" type vars, are also shared. If the code is written well it should simply work out of the gate. It is possible to break shared cockpit though by having one or more L:vars being updated too quickly, like once per frame of game time. That can cause huge lag across the network and essentially stop all other variables from updating. When that happens the host sees their airplane flying normally while the copilot sees the plane flying off in some random direction or stopping in midair.

If you are writing code in C++ or another language that can compile data that FSX can understand then you need to specify in that code which variables are shared. Unlike FSX's XML, in C++ none of them are shared by default. That's about all I can tell you really. You have to read the FSX SDK documentation for more info.
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 9:38am
Also question before I will buy it...I see on screenshots on simmarket that avia horisont does not show correct angle of roll. How I understand that roll is 30   or 45?
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2013 at 3:15pm
OK, problem with horisont solved, now I understand, but still prefer russian style horisont:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 12:46am
the ADI or ATT on aircraft modify to Western style,because china PLAAF have U.S. navy MIL-STD system as their standard, and fit their aircraft with copied Western equipment and gauges.

If changed back to russian standard gauges, these aircraft also can compatible, just replace the gauges only.

We may do this when we complete Su-30 project. when we after su-30, we will build russian su-34 bomber with all russian gauges. at that time, we may make flankers can support russian style gauges and include in update.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 12:53am
Yes, I noticed this problem, for increase radar target data refreash, we using 6/sec for update in both display and logic gauges, so the total gauge update may delay large in network connection.

we have change computing methord in V1.2, hope it can deal with it.but still have no C++ coder for gauges, all of gauges are xml format.
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2013 at 3:41am
What about shared cockpit on su-27UBK? Both cockpits is fully working, as I understand, but not possible to use in multiplayer. What is the point in UBK version?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Wolfgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2013 at 10:32am
I think ubk version can share on network game, but fsx can not judge which pilot in foreward cockpit,and the other in rear cockpit? it just share whole aircraft. you and other pilot who share this aircraft may switch different seats manually in each side by press S key.
Aleks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aleks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-04-2013 at 2:14pm
Hm, ....could you please test it. I want to know exactly if it works or not. 
FBC1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FBC1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2015 at 5:59am
Why don't you shared all OFMs in Chinese language?You know,Chinese people need it.You are a Chinese,too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic