SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

B737 Fuel transfer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B737 Fuel transfer
    Posted: July-27-2009 at 9:58am
Hallo,

I have a question about the PS Panel 737 NG which i am using with Project Open Sky 737-800.
This question is about the fuel transfer from the tanks to the engine.

Normal fuel transfer for B737 is from the Center tank first and then from the Main tanks but using the PS panel the fuel transfer is first the main tanks and then the center tank.
When i switch off the boostpumps from the main tanks there is still fuel tranfer from the main tanks so is there a possibilty to change this and to get the correct sequence first center and then main tank transfer.

hope you can help me.

thanks so far

rgds Willem.
rgds Willem
Edge68 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edge68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2009 at 1:53pm

Hi Willem.  I checked my fuel tanks, and turned off the main ( wing ) tanks, and fuel was pumped from the center tank only.

There must be something in your aircraft.cfg that is off. Maybe Kevin will jump in here and give you some help.

I will check my cfg, and post what I see if I can figure out which one it is.

EDIT: Willem, I have the Kittyhawk model as suggested, but I'm sure there is a way set up the Posky. Sorry I couldn't help. I tried. Someone will be along to help you. It's been a little slow here, so have patience. Smile

Larry KSEA
wjke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2009 at 6:08am

Hallo Mr Larry,

Thanks for the fast reply.

I did ask posky itself about this but they told me to ask the ps panel disginer about this but there E-mail adres does,t work.

Perhaps you can give me the fuel figures from the kittyhawk B737 .cfg if allowed.

rgds Willem
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 1:20am

Without even looking at this, I can tell you there's nothing in the aircraft.cfg which will place fuel tank usage in proper order.  This is definitely a coding error and unless the programmer changes it, there's really nothing you can do to change it.

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
wjke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2009 at 2:18pm

Hallo,

Thanks for the reply.

So this is a PS panel problem but there contact e-mail adres does not work.,

Do you have perhaps a other contact E-mail adres to ask something about the PS panel.

Thanks so far 

rgds Willem
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2009 at 5:41pm

Originally posted by wjke wjke wrote:

Do you have perhaps a other contact E-mail adres to ask something about the PS panel.

Can't help you with that.  Not my company.

Do a web search for Paul Scarratt.  Maybe you could find an active email address on another web page.  I can tell you that his panel is now "freeware", so my guess is that he's not going to fix that issue so late in the panel's life cycle.  You're probably going to have to live with it as is.

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
wjke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wjke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2009 at 7:06am

Hallo,

thanks for the reply.

I found a other E-mail adress hope this one works.

rgds Willem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic