SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone ever seen a good ADF 300 out there?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvearl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone ever seen a good ADF 300 out there?
    Posted: July-15-2010 at 11:37am
I have Panelstudio and I am addicted. Tweak tweak tweak. Hahahhaa. However, I am new at finding good gauges out there. I steal what I can from my other planes. This software makes that a breeze! Wow!

A real life plane I get to go up in has a black 300 ADF like you see in the Carenado Cessnas (Black box in middle of stack with three dials). I cannot use the ones from Carenado as they are part of one big gauge and you delete the whole stack when you edit a Carenado VC.

I have the radio's, Garmin RXP GNS430 and gauges I need I am just having trouble finding this 300 ADF.

Oh and is it hard to change the color of a pannel cover? The Carenado is black and the plane I go up in is cream colored. I am talking about that flimsy plastic cover over the panels that the gauges peek through.

Thanks!

Charles.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic