SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed(Answered) Problem with 737NG-700

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Answered) Problem with 737NG-700
    Posted: February-10-2019 at 2:38pm
A problem developed the  other day that I can't figure out-  I had my 737NG-700 loaded up at one of my regular airports.  I entered a flight plan in CDU and saved it. I then closed down fsx, and computer.  about an hr later I started up everything, loaded the 737-700 default saved flight and FSX just sat there with the info cloud in the loading box, and then got error message  "not responding"
after a day and 1/2 trying to figure out problem, updating with the newest service pack  3.2.3.3 and trying to load up in the default trik plane in default location. everything worked perfectly.  changed to another airport and it worked perfect.   I then changed aircraft to the 737-700 wide screen that I always use and it hung again..
after looking at config files etc everything was as before.
I reloaded and tried the 737-800 wide screen and it loaded perfectly  as did the -700  BBJ etc.  Only the -700 hangs. 
I looked at all the aircraft cfg files, and don't find anything abnormal.
I even tried restoring my entire Flight sime directory to my back up from Jan 15,  same problems   put everything back to current status, downloaded the 3-2-3-3- upgrade grade and installed.  The upgrade did away with all my repaints, but when trying to use the -700 same issue,   -800 -600  BBJ al work ok.
I like the 2d panel from the -700 as it has both the capt and F/O portions of the cockpit.
using windows 10, NVidia graphics card, all the regular set up.  everything was working correctly until I closed down after loading the CDU.  then it would not load the -700  default flight I have been using for the past year and half..
any help or suggestions would be appreciated..
thanks
Wayne

Wayne
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-10-2019 at 8:28pm
Hello Wayne,

For product support, please go to the iFly Support forum at http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/default.asp There you can ask the team questions and post pictures. Sign up for the forum here: http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/forum_terms.asp?M=reg&FID=0

Once signed up, register your purchase using this link:
http://ifly.flight1.net/forumreg.htm to gain access to the iFly 737NG licensed forum area.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic