SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Answered] Not sure yall can help, but here goes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Answered] Not sure yall can help, but here goes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRC_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Answered] Not sure yall can help, but here goes
    Posted: April-11-2012 at 9:47pm
I bought FS Panel Studio several years ago and have used the heck out of it since.  I just bought a new computer and am unable to locate my installer or anything else to do with it.  I mentioned over at Sim-Outhouse that I was probably going to end up having to re-purchase it and one of the members there suggested I come here first and see what yall can do. 

I'm not even sure what email address I used when I bought it, although that can only be one of two different ones. 
Propliner - Proper Airliner
alastairmonk View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alastairmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2012 at 5:35am
Hi,

The FSPS installer can be re-downloaded from here:

http://www.fspanelstudio.com/index.htm

and the actual installer is here:

http://www.fspanelstudio.com/zips/FSPSInstall.exe

Once you have this you just need to run the installer and select the Reinstall option. If you don't have your Key or Code, these can be obtained from the Flight One automated system.

Note that the information will be sent to the email address linked to the order.

Cheers,

Alastair

Core i5 3570K overclocked to 4.7GHz, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GTX 680 graphics, Win 7 64-bit

AOPA #04634067
MRC_Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRC_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2012 at 2:12pm
The main issue is that email is no longer valid.  
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alastairmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2012 at 4:01pm
Hi,

You can reassign a valid email address to your order(s) here:

https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=emailchange

Alastair

Core i5 3570K overclocked to 4.7GHz, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GTX 680 graphics, Win 7 64-bit

AOPA #04634067
MRC_Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRC_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2012 at 7:20pm
The plot thickens.

I've found the install program and the key for reinstalling it, but it's asking for the last digits of a credit card that I haven't had in years or a password that's long gone too. 
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alastairmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2012 at 2:15am
Hi,

You can retrieve your Codes from here:

https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=lostorder

Note that you'll have to change the associated email address as detailed above before you can do this.

Cheers,

Alastair

AOPA #04634067
MRC_Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRC_Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-13-2012 at 5:03pm
I seem to have something going now.  But another issue has popped up.

FSPS is going nuts trying to find the cabarc.exe file.  When it does load up a panel, all the gauges that come out of a .cab file are just purple squares.  Is FSPS even compatible with XP 64 bit?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic