SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > AirWrench - Air Traffic FX - GeoApr and FS Stall Effects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airwrench 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idgaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airwrench 2
    Posted: May-19-2020 at 5:03pm
I'm sure I'm not the first to run into this but I have not found the answer.

On the "About" page there is a button to check for updates. Nice... it doesn't work.
My Version is 1.04 but I notice the ad on Flight1 shows a version 2.01?
Can anyone tell me how to update?

Thanks in advance.
Epitaph...
"He ran out of Altitude, fuel and ideas all at once."
mudpond View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudpond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2020 at 11:52pm
The latest version is 'AirWrench2 v1.06 01-17-2020'.  The ad actually shows the first release of AirWrench on Flight1.  The program name and versioning have been changed since then.

The check for updates button is supposed to open your browser to a page that will either say you have the latest version or provide a download link for the latest version, but the page is not working at the moment. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm checking into it.

Idgaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idgaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2020 at 7:32am
Thank you Mr. Beckwith, by the way, after looking at some of the cfg. files I've worked with, the list of Airwrench values shows my version as 2.01.04 yet the GUI shows it to be "Airwrench2 v.1.04".

I see my confusion as to what version I actually have, it's 1.04.
Still hoping to be able to update it soon.
Will await your further efforts sir and thanks again.
Epitaph...
mudpond View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudpond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2020 at 9:51am
The F1 website has been fixed, so clicking on the 'Check for Updates' button should be working again now.

Sorry for the confusion on the version numbers, but the change was need in order to use Flight1's check for update service. Smile
Idgaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idgaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2020 at 2:10pm
No harm, no foul... or is it fowl?
Handshake Thank you bunches. I'm updated now.
Bestest ever sim app IMHO. You kind sir, are a genius! Beer
Epitaph...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic