SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airsimmer A320 Basic activation problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyTravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airsimmer A320 Basic activation problem
    Posted: January-25-2015 at 3:20pm
Hi there to all.I've bought airsimmer few months ago.So my problem is that i reinstalled my fs9.Now when i installed airsimmer it asks me for activation as usual.Problem is when i enter Certificate number from Flight1.Tablet pc stucks for 6-7 second and after that there is nothing in activation number area and it's saying invalid activation code.I know that airsimmer's webpage is down but is this because of it or something else ?
Best, Marko
ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2015 at 4:43pm
Airsimmer, by all accounts, is deceased.

DJ
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2015 at 1:07pm
Hello,

The Airsimmer site is having technical difficulties. We have sent a note to the dev and they responded that they are working on the issues. Monitor their site for activity.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2015 at 6:34am
Word has it that the Airsimmer site will re-open on 6 Feb...

DJ
SkyTravel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyTravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 8:18am
Still nothing ....
Best, Marko
ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2015 at 9:08am
As you know, Airsimmer has been far from reliable in terms of what they say vs. what they do...

DJ
osacata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osacata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2015 at 11:53am
Good afternoon, I bought Airsimmer few months ago and I´m trying to reinstall again but it doesn't generate the activation number. Maybe it´s a problem with the page www.airsimmer.com because is offline. Please your help with this issue. Thanks beforehand. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic