SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Add Gauges Ordering...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add Gauges Ordering...
    Posted: December-11-2005 at 8:44pm

Hi,

I just upgraded to the recent December release, and have noticed that my Add Gauges is no longer sorted alphabetical.  Is there some setting I am not using?  It is very hard to find what I am looking for in a mixed up order.

Thanks

Zoren

Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2005 at 9:12pm
The ordering has not been changed, except for the addition of a [Panel] folder at the end of the list to allow you to specify Gauges which are in the Aircraft's Panel folder. I'm not sure why you'd be seeing something different.

You can search for Gauges in the Add Gauge dialog by typing in a search pattern in the "Gauge to Install" box. For example, to display all the Gauges that start with Cessna type in "Cessna*" and hit return.
Zoren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2005 at 11:03pm

I tried uninstalling/re-installing but I end up with the same mess.  Too tired to try an older install to see what happens there.

Thanks for the tips. 

Is there a config file stored somewhere that may be causing me problems?  Maybe I could delete it and start fresh.

Zoren

Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2005 at 12:56pm
I've created a patch which you can use to change the dialog behavior. You can download if from:

http://www.fspanelstudio.com/zips/patch18222-sort.exe

Try this and see if it fixes your problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic