SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight Environment Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Active Sky X and X Graphics and FEX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eke2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Active Sky X and X Graphics and FEX
    Posted: September-29-2007 at 2:32am

Compatibility with Active Sky X and FEX ??

X Graphics and FEX ?? (X Graphics is useless,when install FEX??)

ryanbATC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanbATC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 10:10am
Why don't you try this...

Install FEX and see which you like. I enjoy the FEX textures. The weather engine for FEX is not out yet, but a version will come out soon.
flyboybillyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyboybillyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 11:31am

yes try it and you can see that it is the best of both worlds actually.. they both work together beautifully. XG has items FEX doesn't so with that said, they are both compatible AND really get enhancements in all areas :) all we need now is ground textures... hint hint

Peter Wilding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Wilding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 11:57am

You may just get what you wish for and more choice than ever before.

shortspecialbus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortspecialbus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 2:38pm
If anybody has any setups that they like, post them, because I'd be interested to try the mixture and see how others have it set up.

-stefan

jdh6403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdh6403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 4:11pm
i use FEX and ASX together seamlessly, i dont have XGraphics, seems to me all i would use that for is for runway and taxiway textures, and there are some nice freeware options for that out there already.

PPSFA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PPSFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 4:47pm
I use both, they compliment each other perfectly
FSRobert View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSRobert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2007 at 5:15pm
Here are a few screen shots I took using both programs...they are working flawlessly together: http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=22684
Take Care
Robert
Life Is Simple: Food-Beer and FSX...Only New School For Me.     

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic