SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A much belated THANK YOU!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreamFleet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A much belated THANK YOU!
    Posted: November-27-2007 at 11:23pm
Hi Ed,

I recall an e-mail from you some years ago, where you gave me "FSPS" (I guess it was the first version) and asked me to try it out.

Well, I did, and found it very useful, as I do today.

I will never say that I use FSPS to start a panel from "scratch" as I always start from a previous panel.cfg. that I created for a previous product, and modify from there, and still use Notepad for some work. This is not to infer anything negative about your fine product!

As we often work outside the SDK, in the later stages of panel work I cannot use FSPS, and that is no fault of yours, but it still comes in handy as I manipulate my panels early on in development.

Recently, you dealt with Reality XP's latest gauges for FSX, which are so far outside the SDK as to challenge reality, and we appreciate that update to accommodate them more than you can imagine.

As I am sure you know, it is not easy being in the development side of this business, especially these days, but I also must tell you that your program has always been "rock-solid", and well-geared to the majority of folks who will use it.

My kudos to you, and the fine work you have done with FSPS over the years.

I recall the days when I started out doing freeware (almost 10 years ago), and was then using "PanMake", remember that?

You have a fine product, Ed, my compliments to you.

Regards,

AOPA member since 1975
Flight One ATR 72 Developer
Flight One 152 Developer
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2007 at 12:21am
Thanks - I appreciate the feedback!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic