SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A/C NOT RELEASING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A/C NOT RELEASING
    Posted: February-12-2018 at 3:40am
Hi,
I now have a strange problem,
I am running FSi Panel in a Server/Display unit config. The follow occurs when I move the aircraft to a selected approach:
Scenery loads and A/C (PMDG B737) loads and initializes (all instruments normal)
Then scenery reload appears and the aircraft is displayed with all blank instruments and lights
also the HUD extends, but no display
The green info strip shows: My Control, trimming your aircraft properly, please wait......
It never finishes trimming
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2018 at 6:09am
Hi, Conform your problem is concerning FSiPanel V1?
Did the 737 load over itself? you should start your sim with default aircraft when flying a PMDG aircraft.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2018 at 7:52am
Hi J-P,
I assume it's V1 (checks at start up 1.0.0.84)
Did NOT load 737 over 737.
I start FSX-SE with default a/c (trike) in ????Harbor and make selection in FSi Panel.
Hope that helps
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2018 at 8:03am
Hi. Yes and you have latest version of the PMDG 737?
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2018 at 12:46pm
Hi J-P,
Yes and it's version 1.20.8465 which is the latest
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 11:19am
I will give it a try today and come back to you.
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 12:27pm
Hi,

I just gave it a try and it worked normally.
Are you using ActiveSky? was it running with a valid metar at the airport you wanted to fly?
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 12:40pm
Hi J-P,
No ActiveSky.
I will try a different PMDG B737 and get back to you
Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 5:25pm
Hi J-P,
I tried a different livery of the PMDG B737, however same problem.
I tried a PMDG B777 also the same problem - dark instruments, no indicators and FSi Panel will not finish trimming the aircraft.
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 12:12am
Hi Juergen,

It seems that FSiPanel is not the source of your problem.
Can you try the following:
- start your FSX with your PMDG 737
- Start the engines.
- From FSX menu, save the situation.
- Now reload the situation from FSX menu,

All working normally?

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 4:07am
Hi J-P,
Did as requested:
All NORMAL. Loads the aircraft for about 2sec with dark instruments and than changes to the save state -all gauges and indicators normal as well as engines running.
Seems to be normal.
Thanks
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 5:14am
Probably wrong paths in your FSiPanel configuration.
Did you reinstall FSX? changed something?
Try to delete config.txt in FSiPanel directory, then start FSiPanel, you don't need to recreate your airport database, reply no.

Import a new 737 and try, same problem?
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 6:28am
Hi J-P,
I had to re-install FSX-SE some time ago and believe that after that everything worked well, with the exception of the PMDG reloads.
I don't recall making any changes.
Q: Is the mentioned config.txt located in c:\?
Is this the file?:

RunMode=SERVER
Version=1.0.0.84
FSUIPC=4.962a
FSUIPCRegistered=True
FSVers=FSX
PathFSX=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
PathP3D=
PathFSXDocsMS=C:\Users\Juergen\Documents\Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition Files
PathFSXDocs=C:\Users\Juergen\Documents\Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition Files
PathPMDG737=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\PanelState
PathPMDG747Q2=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG\PMDG 747 QOTS II\PanelState
PathPMDG777=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG\PMDG 777X\PanelState
PathPMDG747=
PathPMDGMD11=
PathAES320=C:\Users\Juergen\Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended
PMDGFlightPlanFolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS
LVLDFlightPlanFolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\Level-D Simulations\navdata\Flightplans
LUAPointKeycode=190
FSXCrashMode=2
FSXCrashXTimes=4
iFlyAutoBrake=1
AESWindowName=Open
ForceQNHSTD=0
ServerPort=22490
FSXActiveSky=0

Thanks
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 7:23am
Yes delete that file
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2018 at 12:30pm
Hi J-P,
After deleting the file the same result as before.
One thing I noticed:
I shut down the simulator, than tried to shut down FSiPanel server, but neither Open or Exit would respond after right clicking on the FSi icon (it's like locked up!). I needed to bring up the task manager to shut down FSiPanel. The display unit shut down properly.
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 1:22am
Ok, something went wrong when you reinstall your FSX.
Please uninstall FSiPanel via Windows control panel then:
- navigate to FSiPanel directory and delete it (all remaining files)

Install the latest version again.

Same issue after that?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 5:34am
Hi J-P,
I uninstalled and re-installed FSiPanel.
When I tested it with an approach the same dark cockpit occurred. I did the troubleshooting and received this reply (see screenshot). I know I have a paid version of FSUIPC. What is with the "Admin Rights" of FSX?
Thanks for continued help
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 7:17am
Hi,

You're supposed to start FSX with administrator rights for FSiPanel to work properly..

Right click on your FSX shortcut and tick run as administrator.

Import a new 737 and try an approach

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 8:36am
Hi J-P,
I was under the incorrect impression that the yellow & blue shield on a desktop icon meant that it is running as Administrator. I was wrong!!! After checking FSX and some other addons, I found that the box for "Run as Administrator" was NOT clicked.
So, after correcting this, FSiPanel works again. I performed 2 approaches (one from the server and another from the display unit) and both worked fine.
So thanks a lot for your help and my apologize for my mistake.
Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 11:44am
Hi J-P,
Another question came up:
How is the AEROSOFT AIRBUS A318/319/320 & 321 handled? I don't have the EXTENDED series.
The manual only mentions the Aerosoft Airbus X special settings. Do these settings apply to my version? Is the aircraft a "extended mode aircraft" or a "basic mode aircraft"?
Thanks for reply

Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 1:07pm
Hi J-P,
Sorry, but I am running into the following problem now:
I can NOT load a flight from the Display Unit. I checked the SimConnect and it reports it's working properly. When I try to load an approach the yellow distance rectangle just flashes, but nothing loads in the simulator; see screenshot of the Display Unit:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/d6mdsV
I thaught it worked before?
Thanks again
Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2018 at 5:10pm
Hi J-P,
Please ignore the above post. I figured out what is going on. I am running Norton Securities on the display machine. Even though I have set up scanning exceptions for FSiPanel, Mr.Norton had to quarantine some files. So I set up a exception for the FSiPanel application and it seems to work. In any rate Mr.Norton did it again to me.
If you could just answer the Airbus question, I would appreciate it.
Thanks again
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2018 at 2:50pm
Hi,

Procedure with the open window is the same for both airbus versions.
You just need to be careful when selecting which version of the Airbus you own.

Extended, old version or the new version.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 3:00am
Hi J-P,
Is the aircraft Airbus a "extended mode" or "basic mode" aircraft?
Thanks
Juergen
Brgds
Juergen Mader
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic