SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Very Annoying Simconnect Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Annoying Simconnect Issue
    Posted: March-12-2022 at 1:35pm
Of late, I am experiencing the simconnect issue (v11.0.61259.0). It seems like it's hit or miss whether EZCA will start with the sim. I have to run the EZsc Loader and everything is fine. But this should not be happening all the time. BTW, I also have the latest version of the program installed (v3.2.0.3) I believe. This issue is becoming very annoying. Any ideas?

Regards
canadagoose View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2022 at 1:03pm
It did it again! This version of EZCA is really becoming a pain in the "you know what"! It is not starting with simconnect, I have to close down P3D and rerun EZsc Loader or whatever and hope it loads. 
vicair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vicair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2022 at 5:08am
Same problem here I am thinking of changing to chaseplane
canadagoose View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2022 at 12:01pm
...Very poor customer service too...referring to ezdok of course.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic