SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

undocking window gauge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: undocking window gauge
    Posted: September-18-2011 at 5:49pm
Hi,
just bought fspanel and would like to undock a gauge to drag onto my 2nd monitor, anyone know how to do this?

eg run the vc cockpit for say 172,  and have the artificial horizon, airspeed and , compass on my other monitor

any help please
MikeConfused
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 6:09pm
Create a new Window, then place the gauges on this window. In FS you can undock the Window and move it to a different monitor.
mhazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2011 at 7:36pm
Hi,
ok managed to create a new window and the gauges i created are on it.

I dragged to my 2nd monitor all well,

problem was the vc cockpit had no gauges at all.
this programming is all a bit strange to me, so please bear with me as im nearly 70 and the info does not go into my brain as fast.
any help please
mike
mhazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2011 at 11:44am
hi,
tks for help all sorted
mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic