SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Enable EZCA Pro v3 Advanced Mode

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enable EZCA Pro v3 Advanced Mode
    Posted: July-06-2020 at 10:46am
Thank you very much for your answer..!

Regards

Ezio
Ezio
(Win10-64b, I7-2600k @4.8 Ghz, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, EVGA GTX1080, 8Gb DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133CL9)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2020 at 1:18am
Hi!

Unfortunately, I don't have time to finish the manual of the Advanced effects editor Studio.
A brief description of the most important part - setting up turbulence, I will leave here.

Over time, I will add a description of individual blocks here.

=================================

XTM - turbulence module.

XTm_AFX.jpg

The XTM turbulence module is configured in the advanced editor in the SHAKES section.

The General oscillation levels from the turbulence generators are set by sliders along the X Y Z P B H axes - these are the X,Y, Z, Pitch, Bank and Head axes.

IGR (INITIAL GENERATOR RATE) - sets the initial base frequency of all generators - small value - low oscillation frequency and Vice versa - high value - high oscillation frequency. This parameter (IGR) corresponds to the "TONE" slider in the Simple effects editor.

To adjust the oscillation pattern for different turbulence levels, you can directly select the turbulence type (DIRECT SOURCE SELECTION) in the next box of the advanced editor.

I describe the parameters to configure.

GAIN - the level of the turbulence effect of the selected type.

SHARP - the nature of the oscillations (higher value - more high-frequency bursts). 

SHEAR - depth of the turbulence effect shift (higher value - longer turbulence effect). 

The next two parameters are a kind of randomness generator of the turbulence effect (FX RANDOMIZER) with two parameters -

D-RING - dynamic range of the effect and R_INT - randomizer intervals.

These parameters make it possible to achieve a realistic character of turbulence. 

T-TIME is a Transition time-the delay time when switching from one type of turbulence to another.

Lower box "SPEED FACTOR" - adjusts the dependence of all the effects of turbulence on the speed characteristics of the aircraft.

=====================================

Additional information about the Advanced effects editor.

Basic diagram of relationships within the effects processor.

AFX.jpg

Designations of the axes of the aircraft inside the simulator.

Names_of_axes.jpg

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
jackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2020 at 12:59pm
Is there a user manual available for the various options in the advanced mode ? I remember a post somewhere in the forums advising it was works in progress, but I haven' t seen anything further on this since then, unless I am missing something.
Thank you and congratulations for this excellent product...!

Ezio
Ezio
(Win10-64b, I7-2600k @4.8 Ghz, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, EVGA GTX1080, 8Gb DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X 2133CL9)
Steve Halpern View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2019 at 5:55pm
Hi,

This is for ADVANCED users only as documentation is being worked on for its use. It cannot be fully supported until the documentation is complete.

So if you are and advanced user and want to dive into it, see below!

Important! The changes below are case sensitive. Write it exactly has presented.

To activate advanced mode just add the string MAGIC WIZARD=true to general.ini that is in the DB3 folder (leave other settings in place...).

C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\EZCA\DB3\general.ini

Enter:

[GENERAL_SETTINGS]
MAGIC WIZARD=true

Restart EZdok. This will show slider Advanced-Simple in the main window of effect processor.

To enable EXTm - it can be enabled via the general settings page, or write string EZCA TURBULENCE=true to section [GENERAL_SETTINGS]

Enter:

[GENERAL_SETTINGS]
EZCA TURBULENCE=true

Again, observe lowercase and uppercase letters. The algorithm is case sensitive!!!!!!
Steve

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic