FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P3D V3 + MJS Q400 Major Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FCD01 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D V3 + MJS Q400 Major Problems
    Posted: January-08-2018 at 11:17am
Thanks J-P

Does that mean you have updated v1 so that MJC q400 Pro is now ok?

I haven't updated because I wish to retain V1 capability [the aircraft I beta test are released for FSX thro' to P3D V4] and I was waiting to buy the full 2017 version - which I have just seen appears to be available via your website ..... so that ismy next job!!

Cheers
John

J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 8:22am
Hi John,

Sorry for the delay, I was working full time on FSiPanel 2017.
Did you update your FSiPanel to 2017 already?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
FCD01 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2017 at 3:05pm
Ah - thanks J-P - much relieved as I thought it was my pigs😷😬😷

Don’t hurry - I assume v4 is quite rightly your top priority . Looking forward to it.

Cheers

John
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2017 at 1:17pm
Hi.

Yes i need to update the files to match the latest edition of the q400 Pro for P3D V3. I did it last week for FSX and need to complete the work for P3D.

I will let you know when done. Probably within 48hrs.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
FCD01 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FCD01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-21-2017 at 11:39am
For the last week I have been trying to use the MJSq400 Pro with FSiPanel in P3DV3 - 1 without success.

Firstly, the q400 runs perfectly vis FSiPanel in FSX SE; similarly other aircraft such as iFly run perfectly via FSiPanel in P3DV3.

However, whilst the q400 appears to install correctly as an extended add-on into FSiPanel, when I select move ac and P3D reloads itself, the q400 only partially loads - almost as if there is a problem loading the gauge. The attached screenshot shows the problem,   The joystick works but none of the other controls and the aircraft gently descends until it crashes.  If I hit brakes, FSiPanel releases control  to me, but the only control remains the joystick.

I have tried the following - several reinstalls of FSiPanel and the q400 - reinstalls of P3Dv3.3 and then P3Dv3.4 - testing both simulators in a totally clean state except for the installation of FSUIPC {registered}.  I am using Win7 and have reinstalled all the simconnects from the P3D install.

In view of the lack of probels in FSX SE, I am pretty sure this must be a simple resolution but I can't see it! So v grateful for any advice on where  I might look next?

John Rooum

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic