SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problems setting new aircraft weights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems setting new aircraft weights
    Posted: August-13-2014 at 2:12pm
Hi all.

First of all, thank you very much J.P for this wonderful app.

I'm new to FSiPanel and I have a problem and don't know if I'm doing something worng but I'm not able to set a specefic weight of my choice when trying to add my PMDG aircrafts to FSiPanel.

I'm trying to add, for example, my 777's, both 200LR and 300ER. Everything looks fine, but after livery selection, I manually introduce an aircraft weight of for example 212 tons, leave take off and landing flaps as is, and then change the aircraft name.

Well, when I click proceed, the aircraft is imported perfectly, but it always ignores the weight I manually introduced and the app itself always sets it a 240 tons (xxxxxxx @ 240 tons) or even at MLW.

What am I doing wrong?...what is the correct procedure so I can assign the weight I want?

240 tons at landing seem a little bit too much to me.

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards.
Carlos Peinado.
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2014 at 3:02pm
Hi Carlos,

thank you for your message.

The aircraft weight can NOT be modified, you have to fly the 777 at 240t for now.

I will start to introduce range of weights for the aircraft starting end of july, it will range from almost empty to Maximum Landing Weight and you will be able to create an aircraft for each desired weight.

I wish you safe landings, will let you know as soon as new weights are added for the 777.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
CPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2014 at 3:40pm
Thanks a lot Jean-Pierre.

Cheers.

Best regards.
Carlos Peinado.
alpha117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alpha117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2014 at 5:51am
Originally posted by J-P Garraio J-P Garraio wrote:

Hi Carlos,

The aircraft weight can NOT be modified, you have to fly the 777 at 240t for now.

I will start to introduce range of weights for the aircraft starting end of july, it will range from almost empty to Maximum Landing Weight and you will be able to create an aircraft for each desired weight.

I wish you safe landings, will let you know as soon as new weights are added for the 777.

Cheers,

J-P

JP, how's this coming on?
ProATC-X,Multi Crew Experience, AivalaSoft EFB, CaptainSim 1.5
CPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2014 at 7:40am

Hi Carlos,

Cheers,

J-P

Hi J-P

Any news about this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
Carlos Peinado.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2014 at 8:21am
Hi Carlos,

I went for new features before adding more weights.
It will come, especially for the heavy birds as the weight makes quite a difference on the handling.

Will let you know,

Thanks for your patience,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2014 at 2:01am
Hi Carlos,

You can import new 777s now with the following weights:

777-200LR
- Max Landing Weight
- 200t
- 180t

777-300ER
- Max Landing Weight
- 220t
- 200t

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
CPC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2014 at 5:58am

Hi Carlos,

You can import new 777s now with the following weights:

777-200LR
- Max Landing Weight
- 200t
- 180t

777-300ER
- Max Landing Weight
- 220t
- 200t

Cheers,