SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MyControl, trimming your aircraft properly....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alpha117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MyControl, trimming your aircraft properly....
    Posted: September-21-2014 at 11:20am
It will not move past this stage, been stuck there for over 10mins.  Everything is OK, speed set (220), altitude (9600ft) , ALL screens are 'alive and correct.

Also, this time Here is what I did:

1. Start FSX and set to airport and correct aircraft (TNCM/NGX)....cold and dark
2. Start FSIPanel and setup up to approach.
3. Loaded real weather....what's the diffrence between set weather and load weather?

I then press 'move aircraft...and went ....aaargh...forgot to start up aircraft. Anyway, FSX closed down and restarted to the position I had set in FSIPAnel and then FSI started its business and then stopped at this point (My control..etc).

I thought that was very good, FSI restarting FSX and loading the position set.
Not sure why its stuck and if it happens again what to do?

Thanks

Clive
ProATC-X,Multi Crew Experience, AivalaSoft EFB, CaptainSim 1.5
alpha117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alpha117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2014 at 1:07pm
Closed everything down, and now I do not get the message in the top left. No idea.
Is there a limit on the approach in NM from Runway?

J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2014 at 1:33pm
If you select a runway with an ILS approach, the limit will be around 20NM, passed this limit, you will not receive the Localizer.

A new software update will be released within a few days allowing to create an approach based on user custom waypoint, typically to prepare a non precision approach. like RNAV 02 MHTG

To start flying an approach:

- Start FSX, any aircraft on ground (default flight), doesn't need to be the one you will use for your training session.
- Start FSiPanel.
- Select your approach.
- Set your Weather, click SET WEATHER.
- Click MOVE AC.

The difference between SET WEATHER and SEND WEATHER:

- Set weather: The weather you have set will be used on your next flight, when you click MOVE AC

- Send Weather: To be used once flying, after you got the controls, as you said in one of your previous post, you can then change the weather instantly while flying.. weather is getting worst or improving during your approach.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
alpha117 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alpha117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2014 at 2:57pm
Thank JP

First class support, can't wait for the updateWink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic