SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Bitmaps - Again - Sometimes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Bitmaps - Again - Sometimes
    Posted: May-24-2003 at 12:36pm

Firstly, I do have resolve dll dependencies checked in the preferences!

I loaded a gauge from the cab for editing, selected edit xml, changed the code, saved the notepad file and exited notepad.

I then clicked OK in the edit guage dialogue at which time it complained about not finding the bitmap. It then proceeded to wipe out all the associated bitmaps in the cab. I proceeded to reunzip the panel choosing the cab file only placing it into the gauges folder. That restored the bitmaps but I also found a duplicate (almost) cab file. I successfuly edit the same gauge code in that cab and saved it without problems. I am not at my workstation now but believe I have the latest build.

Working under W98SE.

I have had similar problems when attempting to edit bitmaps from cab gauges to enhance contrast, etc. Any suggestions?

details, details . . .
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2003 at 6:26pm
The "resolve dll dependencies" options does not apply to XML Gauges.

If you can duplicate the problem at will, please document the exact steps you take and send a copy, along with the CAB file, to support@fspanelstudio.com and I'll try to reproduce your problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic