SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!!!! EZCA version 3 coming soon !!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2019 at 1:14pm
Neither the joystick buttons nor using the mouse to select the view in the EZCA Main Panel are changing the view? Sounds like a bad install. Perhaps uninstall, run installer "C:\EZdok Software\EZdok-Pro-3-Setup.exe" as Administrator, then make sure EZCA.exe is set to Run as Administrator. If that doesn't work, I'm at a loss. Unhappy

Randy
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 8:14am
still not working Cry

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 9:53am
Sorry to hear that. I guess the next step is to fill out the form at the bottom of the following page: http://ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting

I'm sure they can sort it out.

Randy
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 10:18am
I hope Unhappy
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 10:26am
Originally posted by supersym supersym wrote:

I hope Unhappy

I'm sure you should write to support. We will deal with this individually. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page: http://ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 11:02am
already done Smile
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 3:24pm
I found the gulty : Track IR..
if i hit F9 and fix the view of track ir, then the cycle view is back. Else not...
but I've no idea why...
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2019 at 5:04pm
Strange. I have TrackIR as well. Are the Simconnect files renamed in the TIR folder? The installer should have done that. Also, I use joystick buttons to center and pause TIR:

supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2019 at 2:07am
normaly it's done by config.
I will check that.
Updating track ir 541 to 542  was an error for me...
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2019 at 8:10am
the 2 files wasn't renamed !
Now all seems to work fine Smile
thanks everybody Big smile
tchoup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchoup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 3:26am
Bonjour

Hier j'ai installé la V3 et impossible de l'ouvrir dans P3D v4.4, Ezdock n'apparait pas dans la fenêtre Addon, et il m'affiche 3 messages d'erreurs.

Hello

Yesterday I installed the V3 and can not open it in P3D v4.4, Ezdock does not appear in the Addon window, and it shows me 3 error message.

[URL= ]

Donc désinstallation de la v2 et réinstallation v3 pareil

So uninstalling v2 and reinstalling v3 same

J'ai essayé de l'ouvrir, P3D fermé, en externe et la page s'ouvre mais il cherche simconnect qu'il ne trouve pas donc j'ai réinstallé les 2 sim connect de Ezdock ainsi ceux de P3D, mais pareil

I try to open it, P3D closed, externally and the page opens but it looks for simconnect that it does not find so I reinstalled the 2 sim connect Ezdock and those of P3D, but the same

Si quelqu'un avait une solution…

If anyone had a solution ...

PS: Désolé mais je ne maîtrise pas du tout l'anglais traduction Google

PS: Sorry but I do not speak English at all Google translation

Merci d'avance

thank you in advance
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 4:51am
Originally posted by tchoup tchoup wrote:

If anyone had a solution ...

Try installing over your installed v3 of the latest beta build 62:
https://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-3-beta-here_topic61285.html
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
tchoup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchoup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 5:30am
Bonjour

J'ai installé le nouvel exe et je n'ai plus de message d'erreur, mais dans le menu Add-ons de P3D il n'y figure pas comme si Ezca n'était pas lancé.

Si je le lance en externe j'ai ça

I installed the new exe and I do not have an error message anymore, but in the P3D Add-ons menu it does not look like if Ezca was not running.

If I run it externally I have it

[URL= ][/URL]
tchoup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tchoup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2019 at 6:17am
C'est bon apparemment ça fonctionne j'avais oublié de redémarrer le PC pour la prise en compte des dll, donc ça fonctionne avec la beta

It's good apparently it works I forgot to restart the PC to take into account the dll, so it works with the beta

Un grand merci à vous

Cordialement

A big thank you to you

cordially
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2019 at 3:17am
I installed Prepar3DV4.5 client update.

EZCA is not compatible with the 4.5 version, is announces that and says is needs to update.

But there is no update. I use the EZCA latest beta
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2019 at 3:22am
Originally posted by mdamstel mdamstel wrote:

EZCA is not compatible with the 4.5 version, is announces that and says is needs to update.

Using build 64 I believe ( EZCA doesnt work now so I cannot check)
MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2019 at 3:31am

Hi!
Today, a little later will be released the beta release of EZCA v3 new build for compatibility with P3D v4.5. (The release will be after 12 o'clock Moscow time)
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Nanolab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nanolab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2019 at 5:13am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi!
Today, a little later will be released the beta release of EZCA v3 new build for compatibility with P3D v4.5. (The release will be after 12 o'clock Moscow time)

Thanks for your effort !

mdamstel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdamstel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2019 at 9:33am
Wow, there is already a 4.5 compatibility update build 65 out. Installing now... And it works!

MDAMSTEL aka PHDOK
PHDOK on IVAO
GarrickPattenden2019 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarrickPattenden2019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2019 at 7:09pm

Wow, there is already a 4.5 compatibility update build 65 out. Installing now... And it works!

Lucky that you have yours working. Mine won't. I just bought it, and nothing works. I read the manual, and all i get are many errors. I have P3D v4.5... I wish I could get mine to work. Cry
Garrick Pattenden
lawlegge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawlegge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2019 at 12:58am
OK - so once again, you guys that have the latest update - WHERE CAN THE REST OF US GET IT ???
Law Legge

Pipou01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipou01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2019 at 6:36am
EZCA V3 PRO ... Uh ... it's really very complicated. Incomprehensible. Amazing that the programmers could not do something simple.3 weeks that I try to configure and it's just impossible. Schedule a simple view becomes a personal victory ... 39 dollars for that ?! Buy it only if you do not like to fly and only try to parameterize. There is no tutorial that explains, and finally, we regret the mere views of FSX. It is true that I am French, and that I must translate their manual, it is not a reason. I do not think that those who programmed this software have used it once. Good luck to those who want to try ....Ouch
Avidean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avidean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 1:12pm
Just got around to installing EZCA V3 on my new build with P3D V4.5.12.30293 and its Awesome. Only problem I had is finding the .68 version (link at the top of Beta thread is Broken).

EZ is getting easier. I've been with it since version1. Granted its a step learning curve but its adds more realism to the sim than any other addon. It's only complex because its super versatile. Stick at it and follow the instructions carefully. Once you figure out the basic its a piece of cake. Well done Marniftarr and team on one of the very best FS addons.
i7 8086K @5.3ghz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill DDR4 2 x 8GB 4400mhz 18-19-19, 2080ti, 3 x 1TB Samsung 970 Plus
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 1:19pm
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 4:27pm
Ok guys....I am bit lost here.......I started my sim today after one month pause and and I keep loosing cameras suddenly. Downloaded 1.62 but still once I start is says current version is not latest and supported and might cause instability.....Not sure what has changed. I found that posted link and it says 1.68?! I installed that but once I started I see I am again on 1.62.
Anyone with idea?

Now I got it going....until stops working again, but switching cameras it bounces like a basketball. Setting it up i got message that my license is not valid? Never had this before.....
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 4:31pm
Just for info, the config tool is still at v3.0.1.62. The main EZCA window when the sim is running should show 3.0.1.68 in the title bar. You can also check the C:\Program Files\EZCA3 folder and hover over EZCA.exe to see the version.

Randy
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 4:38pm
[QUOTE=RRVyper]Just for info, the config tool is still at v3.0.1.62. The main EZCA window when the sim is running should show 3.0.1.68 in the title bar. You can also check the C:\Program Files\EZCA3 folder and hover over EZCA.exe to see the version.

Randy

Thanks Randy...you mean over "resh"? That one is 68, exe EZCA is 62
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 4:43pm
Well....not sure but unusable......when switching cameras from one to other it bounces like basketball....some very slow some fast to the point that makes me dizzy...lol. Not sure what happened here...
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 4:50pm
Alex, reinstall the 3.0.1.68 update as administrator, with your Antivirus off.

Randy
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 4:55pm
I will try now...I have already. But it appears that doesn't work properly. Smooth transition setting are not working properly, bounces and each camera has it's own number assigned....
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 5:13pm
Nope.......everything I tried doesn't work...if I leave 62 than it reports that it is not compatible, when I  update I have no EZCA file in folder at all?! Therefore no camera and no EZCA under Add-ons.
Not sure what happen here but I wasted last 5 HRS on this. Funny is I am not sure how delete completely and where to start? I deleted V2, but upon this installation it reports that EZCA found V2 and it will import cameras from that version? How?

Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by AlexCYYZ AlexCYYZ wrote:

Nope.......everything I tried doesn't work...if I leave 62 than it reports that it is not compatible, when I  update I have no EZCA file in folder at all?! Therefore no camera and no EZCA under Add-ons.
Not sure what happen here but I wasted last 5 HRS on this. Funny is I am not sure how delete completely and where to start? I deleted V2, but upon this installation it reports that EZCA found V2 and it will import cameras from that version? How?

Either your virus scanner is interfering (highly likely) or your base install got corrupted. Uninstall via Control Panel (or Setting/Apps), change the name of the DB3 folder in %APPDATA%/EZCA (or move it somewhere safe - leave the DB2 folder alone), and then follow these steps to reinstall after disabling your AV program:

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 5:50pm
Don't forget to add the EZCA3 folder to your AV exceptions.
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by RRVyper RRVyper wrote:

Originally posted by AlexCYYZ AlexCYYZ wrote:

Either your virus scanner is interfering (highly likely) or your base install got corrupted. Uninstall via Control Panel (or Setting/Apps), change the name of the DB3 folder in %APPDATA%/EZCA (or move it somewhere safe - leave the DB2 folder alone), and then follow these steps to reinstall after disabling your AV program:

I uninstalled so I will attempt to download new Pro version. Once I install that (will be 53 I think) than it will report that I need new.....Thank will take me to 62....once I do that I will get same error...Than I will use your link for .68 but once I start than I would get same message. I will exclude in Windows scan this time.
Also, I don't have folder Flight1Purchase\flt1sf....so I can't run installer....

Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 6:50pm
Alex, if that folder isn't there then you probably used the old Flight1 wrapper. You can get the new one here:

RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 6:53pm
AlexCYYZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexCYYZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 6:58pm
Thanks Randy.....Looks like I made something working...I installed as per your instruction...now I have 68 showing everywhere....but I haven't put back DB3 folder. Now I am setting everything from scratch, but switching cameras are still "bouncing"....how to set that smoothness again....? Any Idea?

Also, again I am getting that my license is invalid??! and that next working EZCA will be unstable?! OK now it is to much.....Need quick fix before I completely give up....
Alexander CYYZ rwy23
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:08pm
Ok. Don't put the DB3 folder back, yet. Are you able to make a video of what you are seeing? One thing you can try is to delete the cameras.cfg file in %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4, rename the EZCA3 folder in C:\Program Files to EZCA3off, run P3D, load the default F22 at KVPS Rwy 19, once you are on the runway, shutdown P3D and wait a couple minutes for the Prepar3D.exe process to terminate, restore the EZCA3off folder back to EZCA3, run the config tool, then launch the sim and test using default F22 at KVPS again.

Edit: skip this until the license issue is fixed.
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:09pm
Ok. I didn't see your edit. What AV program are you using? Windows Defender?
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2019 at 7:15pm
Also, did you delete the C:\Program Files\EZCA3 folder when you uninstalled EZCA3? If not, you should probably uninstall again and start over. Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic