SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!!!! EZCA version 3 coming soon !!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WiganLad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2018 at 8:30am
Looking forward to V3, may I just add that eye point adjustment ( vertically and horizontally )is important and I see a post above requesting sliders, but I would suggest additional to the slider a more finer control using the mouse wheel.
bob
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2018 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by WiganLad WiganLad wrote:

Looking forward to V3, may I just add that eye point adjustment ( vertically and horizontally )is important and I see a post above requesting sliders, but I would suggest additional to the slider a more finer control using the mouse wheel.
bob

This feature is already done. Is tested. Is works.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2018 at 12:41am
One minor point ... I notice from your screenshot(s), you have the word "Channell".

For example, your tabs show "Channell of Mechanisation", "Channell of Engine".

The correct (English) spelling is "Channel" with only one "l", not two.  It's minor, but simple things like this do get noticed by users.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2018 at 1:28am
Originally posted by freddy_ freddy_ wrote:

One minor point ... I notice from your screenshot(s), you have the word "Channell".

The correct (English) spelling is "Channel" with only one "l", not two.  It's minor, but simple things like this do get noticed by users.

Thank you very much for your comment. We already send for the correction of all text elements of the interface to our English-speaking friends. Already fixed it, but if you find other errors, we will correct them too.
Unfortunately, we speak and write well only in Russian. Smile
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
Artur S. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artur S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2018 at 2:26pm
Hello All!
Question: currently I have FSX:SE with EZDOC v1, and P3Dv4 without any "camera's addon" yet. If I buy EZDOC v3 - will it be possible to install it only for P3D without "touching" FSX?
In short: I would like to use FSX with EZDOCv1 as it is now, P3D v4 with EZDOC v3.

Regards - Artur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2018 at 2:49pm
EZCA v3 will compatible with FSX (excluding  some minor feature like observer cam) 
But you can still use old EZ with FSX because both product will install to different folders.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
freddy_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2018 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Originally posted by freddy_ freddy_ wrote:

Thank you very much for your comment. We already send for the correction of all text elements of the interface to our English-speaking friends. Already fixed it, but if you find other errors, we will correct them too.
Unfortunately, we speak and write well only in Russian. Smile

elicopter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elicopter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2018 at 4:50am
Hello to all,

with EZdoc 2 I use the Track IR and when I run the configurator, it renames the two .manifest 

files in the natural point folder. This is annoying, because if I forget to rename them manually 

before launching another simulator: for example XPlane11 Track IR does not work correctly!

Will this be the case with version 3 of EZDOC?  Disapprove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2018 at 5:01am
Yes . because NP does not give another opportunity to disconnect Tir from Simconnect.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
RRVyper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVyper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2018 at 3:55pm
elicopter,

X-Plane does not require those Simconnect files.I have no issues using TrackIR with X-Camera in XP11. Another option is the PilotView plugin.

Randy
GeorgiosGiannoukos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 12:26am
Please a question of how to save our existing camera sets of aircraft for the Upcoming V3?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 1:10am
Originally posted by GeorgiosGiannoukos GeorgiosGiannoukos wrote:

Please a question of how to save our existing camera sets of aircraft for the Upcoming V3?

When you install Ezca v3 if you had previously installed Ezca v2 will automatically import (and converted to v3 format) all existing camera sets.
Additional feature - import camera sets (v2) from a file (automatically converted to v3 format).
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 2:01am
Thank you, just how to save existing camera sets while since the V3 coming
Have to unistall before v2. Or?
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 3:57am
Originally posted by GeorgiosGiannoukos GeorgiosGiannoukos wrote:

Thank you, just how to save existing camera sets while since the V3 coming
Have to unistall before v2. Or?

All camera sets are stored in a folder - user/appdata/roaming/ezca/DB2
You can save the whole folder.
Another option - main menu - tools - backup...

You do not need to uninstall v2 to install v3. Programs are installed in different folders.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 6:56am
Thank you so much for ur express reply. Looking forward V3, hopefully soon.
Another question please and is so critical. Why switching to outside camera view and also
Back to VC view,
The GPU load is very high and from 35-40 FPS drops and stacks at 4-5 FPS for 5-10 seconds until it stabilize again.. That happens also with the Prepar 3D camera views but
At not so extreme low FPS drop.
George
Can it be something on task manager background operation witch infects the performans?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 7:07am
Is this in version 2.7 ?
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 7:30am
Yes my friend, your latest version. Must also inform you that my PC 6700k
1080ti 32GB RAM 4,2 GHZ have no and don’t need antivirus because is just
For P3D4.3. Once in a while I do a virus scan just to be clear.
Please it’s not logic this to happen. Something conflicts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2018 at 10:05am
We know about this issue.
After the release of v3, we will make a small update v2 that will fix these freezes and FPS lowers.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Samaritano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samaritano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 10:08am
I'm really looking forward to V3. Do you plan on adding multiple assigments to one joystick button? For example if I program a joystick button for my overhead panel view it would be really cool if I can add a second view (like upper overhead) to that same joystick button. If I press that joystick button I can cycle thru those two views.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 10:24am
Can wait, looking forward V3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 2:39pm
Guys, V3 in final process now.  We want finish it and release as professional product without bugs , without lags , freezes,   with  new and interest features. And with operational and user manual.  Please be patience. 
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2018 at 3:24pm
Take your time, we are waiting
penta_a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penta_a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2018 at 7:54am
trailer video would be nice for now! Embarrassed
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2018 at 8:03am
Originally posted by penta_a penta_a wrote:

trailer video would be nice for now! Embarrassed

We are now conducting a fine tuning of the effects of aircraft movement on the ground and during takeoff. In addition, we improve some of the effects of cinematic modes. All of this should be on the video in the form in which we intended, so a small delay with the video.

Believe me, there is already something to show, but it should be very convincing)) a little patience, we are almost at the finish line.
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
redfourstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redfourstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2018 at 12:44pm
Is version 3 alredy available? Please link to download.
yet I am still a beginner
ggerolamo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggerolamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2019 at 3:58am

!!!!!!! EZCA version 3 coming soon !!!!!!!

Any News about it ???

I'm really curious
greetings
ggerolamo
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2019 at 6:34am
Hi!
It is planned for the end of January. Everything is ready for release, the manual is already written in Russian and is now translated into English. Once the manual is ready, the planned release.

Nick B.
Ezdok Software

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2019 at 7:39am
Hi , all !
The work is boiling !

Now we prepare user manual and videos. 
EZCA v3 is 100% ready , tested , and waiting for a release date.
The date of release - end of Jan.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
ggerolamo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ggerolamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2019 at 9:56am
Uiii, thanks for the Info !
I'm looking forward to the release...  Smile

greetings
ggerolamo

Barnes View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Hi , all !
The work is boiling !

Now we prepare user manual and videos. 
EZCA v3 is 100% ready , tested , and waiting for a release date.
The date of release - end of Jan.

Hi Marniftarr. Is release still on schedule?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2019 at 7:11pm
Hi Marniftarr. Is release still on schedule?
===
Yes of course , but release  can delayed 1-2 days .
 Flight1 need to check user manual  ,  then  we need solve some troubles with voice acting for  video overview.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Barnes View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2019 at 8:05pm
Thanks for reply. Looking forward to V3
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2019 at 8:32am
yeah Thumbs Up
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 5:01am
Hello dears!

We are fully prepared for the release of EZCA v3 and all materials are transferred to the publisher Flight1.

As soon as the Flight1 platform for sale is ready, we will inform you additionally.
In the next couple of days we will publish a video preview and a user manual.

Follow this thread and thank you for being with us!
Nick B.
Ezdok Software
supersym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supersym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2019 at 9:28am
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 LOL

Epikk View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 4:19am
What's taking so long ? Embarrassed
Best regards

Fritz Essono

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiosGiannoukos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 4:28am
EZdok V3 states Coming Soon since 2018

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 5:05am
Guys, please be patience ! Because of the time difference between the continents, we have slow communication (between developers and F1). This leads to release delays.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Peng Jia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peng Jia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2019 at 7:33pm
It looks like it was made on earth and then sold on Mars.Can't wait......
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2019 at 5:00am
Guys, there's no way we can speed up the release date.
Now it's all up to Flight1 when they prepare their store for sale.
We like you, too, waiting for the release date! :)

Nick B.
Ezdok Software
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic