SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - World Camera tracking to aircraft ?  How to do it.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Camera tracking to aircraft ? How to do it.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Camera tracking to aircraft ? How to do it.
    Posted: March-11-2017 at 2:42am
I run FSX SE on windows 10  and Ezdok V2 .
I would like someone out there to run me through the exact procedure to create a world camera.
I have tried several attempts and failed . I cant get the camera to track my aircraft no matter how I try.
I would like a step by step instruction if possible .
Thanks to all that can help.

barrel_owl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barrel_owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2017 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Bigglesworth Bigglesworth wrote:

I run FSX SE on windows 10  and Ezdok V2 .
I would like someone out there to run me through the exact procedure to create a world camera.
I have tried several attempts and failed . I cant get the camera to track my aircraft no matter how I try.
I would like a step by step instruction if possible .
Thanks to all that can help.

World cameras do not work by default to track your aircraft. If you want your world cameras to track your aircraft, go to:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\Cameras.CFG

and under [CameraDefinition.202] change the parameter "Track" from "No" to "Track".

Track=No < Track=Track

Please bear in mind that this will affect the behaviour of all of your world cameras, will make your hat switch inactive when using world camera views (it will work normally, though, when using Cockpit and Aircraft views) and will dramatically change the movement with your arrow keys. This is because in Track mode the view is not adjustable anymore based on your reference position, but always hinged to your aircraft (your aircraft is the reference position).
Bigglesworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2017 at 10:30pm
Thank you Barrel_owl all is well now in my FSX world .
Regards
Bigglesworth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic