SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Products and Development
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhich version of GTN trainer Lite is current?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which version of GTN trainer Lite is current?
    Posted: December-30-2016 at 10:35pm
I presently have Version 5.13.0 Lite and it is working fine. However when I decide to install Version 6211 (after uninstalling 5.13) I get an error message in FSX-SE. Is this normal or is there something else I need to do in order to install this version?

thanks
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 1:26am
Hello,

You must also update the F1 GTN core gauges, this way the PC Trainer V6.21 will work. This is done by going to the sales website, redownloading and reinstalling using the key.
CharlesM View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 11:15am
Thank you for your reply. As a matter of fact that is indeed how I managed to get it to work. However, it seems I have another problem. My GTN 750 is now so slow to react that it is practically useless. Once I clickon a button the actual sound comes maybe two or three seconds later and so does the new screen.

I am sure you are aware of this problem because you gave some advice in another thread regarding this. I used the configuration tool to change the number of cores to ALL with the default Cessna 172. No change in the GTN. It even takes about three times as long to even turn on.   After that it is slower than molasses in December. I will try to experiment with one core or another. I haven't even thought of running the trainer by itself to see if it acts the same way. I will do so later on today though and report.

In the meantime, if you have an answer to this before I have to roll back to my previous version of the trainer, please let me know.

I have a reasonable system (Intel i7 Alienware 980x, 12 GB RAM, Geforce 780 GPU); I do not allow any unessential services are running in the background and monitor my start up programs if any.

Thanks again
Tiberiu View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2017 at 11:18am
Please register for the official GTN support forum and look for the GTN Performance thread. This should solve your problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic