SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHATS UP WITH IS 3 For P3DV4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHATS UP WITH IS 3 For P3DV4
    Posted: July-27-2017 at 7:57pm
Greetings 
If I have missed the update or news apologies BUT..... 
Is instant scenery dead for P3d V4 there has been few posts on this but with no response. If there are no plans to update or if there are to make make a IS4 please at least answer...  No news is just plain frustrating and bodes bad feelings towards  Flight 1 support...

Dreamer 
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2017 at 10:59am
I have dropped a note to dev to see if he can respond to you.

Thanks!
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Yardreamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2017 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Jeff Smith Jeff Smith wrote:

I have dropped a note to dev to see if he can respond to you.

Thanks!

Many thanks ...Instant scenery is as important to my flight sim and required no different to a joystick.... 

Dreamer

muffo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2017 at 8:12am
me too, because I cann't unistall p3d 3 if I don't have new IS3 ( I can buy  the new release!)Smile
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2017 at 5:21pm
Instant Scenery for P3Dv4 is planned and I am working on it.

I cannot promise a fixed release date yet, sorry.

dexthom1 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexthom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2017 at 8:19pm
Thank you for the good news.
Yardreamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2017 at 10:51am
Excellent news

Dreamer

pedemeyer View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pedemeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2017 at 6:46pm
Great news:)Thumbs Up

Its my main reasson for not bying P3Dv4 yet...
Its that importent!

(... And since you are rebuilding.., please make the library arrangeble:)

Best regards.
Pede Meyer
Jlund View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2017 at 7:50pm
"(... And since you are rebuilding.., please make the library arrangeble:)"

And if it also could automatically make thumbnails of all libraies, whether it's P3D' libs or addon scenery libs, please.
mh384 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mh384 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-04-2017 at 3:14am
Looking forward to compatibility with P3D v4 Smile

I also have a little request. Would it be possible to make the tickbox for 'keep autogen under object' stick until you untick it? This would help if you are placing larger number of trees for instance. 
MikeT707 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeT707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by FSDiscoverer FSDiscoverer wrote:

Instant Scenery for P3Dv4 is planned and I am working on it.

I cannot promise a fixed release date yet, sorry.

This is great news!!!
seippg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seippg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2017 at 5:13am
Very good news indeed.
mh384 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mh384 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 26 minutes ago at 5:10am
To clarify: What I mean is while using the mouse to move around in the scenery. If I tick 'keep autogen under object' it unticks as soon as i use the mouse to move around.

Originally posted by mh384 mh384 wrote:

Looking forward to compatibility with P3D v4 Smile

I also have a little request. Would it be possible to make the tickbox for 'keep autogen under object' stick until you untick it? This would help if you are placing larger number of trees for instance. 
Bluemarlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluemarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 19 minutes ago at 12:17pm
It would be fantastic if the new IS also contained the functions of the SBuliderX. That would be a Swiss knife for the scenery design, for which I would like to pay a corresponding price.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic