SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the FSiPanel Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Steve Halpern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to the FSiPanel Forum
    Posted: February-21-2014 at 6:32pm
Welcome to the FSiPanel Forum!

Jean-Pierre and Mauro are moderators here, and they will help guide you.

For more information on FSiPanel, please visit http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=fsipanel.
Steve

fredoesfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredoesfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2015 at 6:59pm
Flight 1 will not allow me to reinstall FsiPanel..I have tried what I believed to be the proper pass words along with my email address..says not recognized pw..I have emailed for new pw..still didn't work.
any advice is appreciated...
Ed Sluis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Sluis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 7:10am
I just tried to install FSIPanel, but i keep getting this message: Source file not found: C:\Users\Ed\AppData\LocalTemp\RarSFX0\FSI.Panel.exe

Then installation stops...

Does anybody know the answer to this?
Thanks a lot.
Ed_EHAM
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 8:08am
Hi,

This is due to your antivirus blocking the installation.
Please try the following:
- Uninstall FSiPanel (if applicable)
- Disable your antivirus.
- Re-Install FSiPanel using Flight1 downloaded file.
- in your antivirus, exclude FSiPanel directory from SCAN.
- Enable your Antivirus.

Try FSiPanel.

Any better?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Ed Sluis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Sluis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-08-2015 at 11:55am
Thank you so much J.P. Gerraio, your suggestion worked at last...

Now I have the program on my screen but still no working connection to FSX... I will find out why I hope.

Greets, Ed I
Ed_EHAM
MarcoBruno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcoBruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 4:53pm
Dear Jean-Pierre,

I just saw a great demo of your software at Froogle's.

A question; does your software also work with Prepar3d 2.0 and the PMDG 777? I so, count me in and I will buy your software!

Thanks.

Marco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcoBruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 4:55pm
Sorry Jean-Pierre,

I meant Prepar3d 2.5 and the PMDG 777? 
Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks.

Marco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2015 at 10:16pm
Hi Marco,

I'm waiting for the green light from PMDG to release the 777 on P3D.
Will let you know.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcoBruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2015 at 3:43am
Thanks J.P.

Looking forward to that release!

best wishes, 

Marco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2015 at 4:02am
Got the green light from PMDG for the P3D 777!
I will work on it soon.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
hesynergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hesynergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 2:55am
Yayyyyyy!!!

...now how about the not so NEW Aerosoft A-318 through A-321...NOT the Extended versions...and PMDG's upcoming 737NGX for P3d?

Thanks,

chas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2015 at 3:04am
Aerosoft A318 new is already supported.
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarcoBruno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2015 at 12:42pm
That is fantastic news!
I am really looking forward to using your software.

best wishes,

Marco Bruno
hesynergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hesynergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2015 at 2:42pm
I downloaded the rest of my order,the the 320 and 321 in the new series, from Aerosoft,because the A-318 is not listed in the P 3-D version.

FsIpanel accepted it in set up, even though there was a caution, that it was the new 320.

I chose both star and then 8 mile approach to runway 30R ,and in each case waited 10 minutes for the cockpit to "I have control… Adjusting your trim"…is there a problem with FSDT's Dubai?   I set up new airport indexing update.

Also, I can run the level-D 767 just fine in P3-D, but it's not an option in the P3-D version of FSI panel.

Why not?

Thanks,
Chas
hesynergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hesynergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2015 at 3:18pm
Are you considering support for OpusFSX/FSI ?

It's certainly as legitimate as, and in many situations more accurate and better than ActiveSky.

Thanks,
Chas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2015 at 3:39pm
Hi Chas,

For the Airbus A318 problem, did you have a window openning to select a panel state? (automatic)

Do you have the latest version of Aerosoft Airbus 318 installed?

Are you using ActiveSky weather or FSiPanel WX?
Also make sure no other WX engine is running and changing FSX/P3D Weather.

If using ASN, please try an approach with FSiPanel WX (make sure ASN is OFF as well as Opus)

You can watch this video to see how airbus is supposed to work
video

Maybe later for OpusFSX, not in the pipeline for now.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
hesynergy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hesynergy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2015 at 5:29pm
Jean-Pierre, are we talking about active sky or active Skynet or is that the same thing?

Having some troubles tweaking up my Dash 8, by having lots of fun!!

Chas

karaver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2015 at 5:30pm
Hi,
After replacing my motherboard and SSD, I  reinstalled FSIpanel. Now it won`t open saying that I have already installed it on 3 computers.
USN O6 View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USN O6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2015 at 9:43pm
Hi,

Changing major hardware requires you to revalidate your key, which is an easy process. Please see here: https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=kman

Point to the revalidated key when you reinstall.

Best,
Jim

Dazmundo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazmundo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2015 at 10:04pm
I originally installed FSI panel as server and client and have decided just to use FSI on my FSX computer instead.  However, when I uninstall and reinstall, it automatically installs as "server" on my FSX machine and does not give me the option to install as "standalone".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2015 at 11:22pm
Hi,

In FSiPanel directory, delete config.txt
Start FSiPanel.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
RobM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2015 at 4:23am
Hi,

I have rebuilt my computer system and when trying to install FSipanel it says I have this installed on 3 different computers. I only have one computer. Please advise.

I have re activated via Flight 1

Thanks

Chouvinfins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chouvinfins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 10:30am
Bonjour Jean-Pierre I can't fill the Select Apt, nothing can be  writed in that window !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2017 at 11:49am
Hi.

You need To create the airport database.
Please go to setup/ Options and click on UpdateDB

Any better?

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic