SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTX Caribbean

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaycee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTX Caribbean
    Posted: August-30-2017 at 5:44am
I am having a problem with buildings in the water around coastal downtown Havana, Cuba.
Previously the buildings were on land. I am referring to the high rise buildings on the coast of Havana city. I have uninstalled and reinstalled UTAC several times now but the same results.
This is P3D v4. I see in the scenery library of v4 there is a UTAC folder called FSX Object Repositioning. I am unsure why a FSX folder is there, but if I enable it, the buildings are not in the water because they are no longer there and nor are the rest of the high rise buildings.
How do i rectify this please.
The main reason I bought UTX Caribbean was because another developers addon for that LC area had buildings in the water in the same place.
jjaycee1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjaycee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2017 at 10:05am
I also don't have a UT TAC Exclusion for Default Scenery file.
I have the FSX exclusion file (why when I have installed for P3D v4?) and the UT Exclusions for default scenery
Is there anyway to post a pic on this forum?
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2017 at 10:43am
See my reply in the other post you made on this topic (it is best not to start multiple threads on the same issue).

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic