SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UTX Alaska P3D V4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UTX Alaska P3D V4
    Posted: December-04-2017 at 11:03am
I've been searching the forums but can't find any mention of a version of UTX Alaska for P3D V4. All the other regions have been upgraded, does Scenery Solutions have any plans to cover Alaska as well???
Regards, Mike
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-06-2017 at 9:47pm
There is no version of Ultimate Alaska for either FSX SE and/or P3D.

While it may heppen at some point, this was the last statement I could find from Allen (the UTX developer) over a year ago.

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
mike123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 8:33am
Jeff, thank you for your reply. The link was very informative. I'll raise the ante to $14 Evil Smile to get UTX Alaska in P3D v4. I love doing flights into PANC and also bush flying too. Surely some of you guys have watched Flying Wild Alaska!? Where's your sense of adventure Scenery Solutions?? Tongue.
Let's hear from some more simmers out there for support to get Alaska into the UTX range of excellent products!
Regards Mike

akriesman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akriesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2017 at 10:42am
Hi Mike,

Still considering it.   I have just been slammed personally working on side simulator projects over the last few months.   Most of this should free up somewhat starting in January and I can revisit things UTX related.

Alaska would require a near complete rewrite though.
Allen

mike123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2017 at 1:06pm
Hi Allen, I hope that you will consider Alaska even if it means a rewrite. I have just gone across to P3D V4 and would like to add the entire UTX set to the sim. I own all V1 UTX in FSX and would like to see the same in P3D. I'm only one voice of course, but hopefully others will read this and add their support.
Many thanks,
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic