SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Tip] Audio Environment, Helicopters, FSDreamteam
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Tip] Audio Environment, Helicopters, FSDreamteam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flydave123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Tip] Audio Environment, Helicopters, FSDreamteam
    Posted: May-22-2010 at 4:39am
If anyone is still having problems with FSX crashes when using helicopters or FSDreamteam scenery, could you please try this new module. If no-one reports problems, I will make a full installer for "non-technical" users.

Please try this only is you are happy with backing up and reverting to the old module in the meantime.

http://files.100megabyte.com/betatest/AEModule_100514.zip

If you browse to the Audio Environment folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Flight One Software\Audio Environment folder, run ModuleInstaller.exe to UNINSTALL the module, then backup the original AEModule.dll file to a safe place. Unzip this new module to that folder then run ModuleInstaller.exe again this time selecting INSTALL MODULE. You may want to clean up the Trusted lines in the FSX.cfg file before running FSX for the first time.

Please let me know if that fixes your problem.

Thanks.
Dave.

EDIT:
I would be interested to know if the order FSDreamteam manager is listed in the DLL.xml file still is important after installing this too!
HighTech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HighTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2012 at 1:49am
Friend, thank you, solved the crash I had when I entered as a control tower online.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic