SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The v1.17 available for download.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The v1.17 available for download.
    Posted: November-21-2010 at 10:48am

Hi All. 

Note :

In EZCA ver. 1.17 we introduce the Direct Memory Access (DMA) technology of communication between EZCA and FSX. This technology will allow us to implement many new features in the future versions.
In ver. 1.17 you will not have to restart flight simulator each time you've created a new world camera.
Maximum number of world cameras is increased up to 255.
Now you can edit world cameras the same way as you edit aircraft and cockpit cameras (with Num 2 button).
The technology of direct memory access has different requirements based on your simulator version. So if your version of Flight Simulator X is other than English with installed Acceleration Pack then after update of EZCA to ver. 1.17 you should start the configuration tool, select options/advanced options/worldcam wizard and go through the search procedure.

Near to tables of cameras, you can see small yellow button "C". If this button is ON, the camera will be is in the cycle view. Thus cameras EZCA are divided into 2 groups - cameras in a cycle and cameras not in a cycle...
The direct call of cameras by means of a keyboard shortcut doesn't depend on button "C" state.

Note! Before reconfigure FSX , you should log in  windows as administrator !

Download link:

http://www.ezdok-software.com/resources/files/EZCA-Update-1.17.zip

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
curt1 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 3:53pm
Another great update, thank you!  I do hope you win the "best utility addon" award for 2010, you certainly deserve it.  

Curt
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2010 at 5:21pm
Where is awarding ? I will go to buy a dress coat Approve
EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
mokja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2010 at 6:14am
I also want to say: Thanks a lot, for your work with the cam tool.
Its a fantastic tool ... Wink

But my question is:

How can i create a world cam?? i have the new version 1.17 and the installtion i don´t have any problems ... but when i want to create a world cam i always stay at a ocean!

What can i do?

Thanks for helping! (Sorry for my german-english)

Thimo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2010 at 2:59am

Run configure tool 1.17 (after update) . Open Options-->worldcam wizard and  follow instructions..

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
raymundo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raymundo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 11:24am
Have downloaded 1.17 update but now the camera will not autoload into FSX.  I get the following error message:
"The ROOT section in EXE.XML is not found.  EZCA will not start automatically."
Where might I find the file and where would I put it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 5:44pm

if you have not any EXE based addons, you can delete EXE.XML file in 

C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME>\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX (For WinXP users)

or 

c:\Users\<YOUR USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX (FDor Vista/WEin7 users) 

for fix this problem.

After delete exe.xml file , you should reconfigure FSX with configure tool again.

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
raymundo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raymundo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 1:05pm
Worked fine. Thanks.
R.
KanadaKen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanadaKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 7:38pm
Update installed and now TrackIR keeps going back to center view.
If I try to lock or hold the view (as set in track IR with my joystick button), it will go back to center in a second.
How to disable this?
Flying a 2 Seat Simulator Toronto Canada YouTube:KennyKanada
i7 2600k OC-4.5G, GTX680, P8Z68VPro, Mushkin 8G 9-9-9-24, Corsair1050w, CorsairH90, 256SSD, x2-300VRAP, Epson WXGA PowerLite 1760W, W7x64

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2010 at 4:29am

Follow this steps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhofJbEcmFM

Open Options-->TrackIR , uncheck "Reset TIR coordinates when...." checkbox.

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
KanadaKen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanadaKen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2010 at 9:16am
Thanks Marniftarr.
Works wonderfully!

Ken
Flying a 2 Seat Simulator Toronto Canada YouTube:KennyKanada
i7 2600k OC-4.5G, GTX680, P8Z68VPro, Mushkin 8G 9-9-9-24, Corsair1050w, CorsairH90, 256SSD, x2-300VRAP, Epson WXGA PowerLite 1760W, W7x64
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 3:02pm
Must ALL updates be applied, or just 1.17?

Thanks
Phil 'Dougal' Symonds - Windows7 x64 - FSX - Case: CM-Stacker – M/B: Asus P8Z68-V PRO - CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.8ghz - RAM: 8Gb Mushkin Blackline - Vid: eVGA GTX570

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 3:03pm

You can install full 1.15 or later and update.

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
iamsmartakus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamsmartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2011 at 5:09pm
I cant find appsdata under my username to add the text fix on win7
can someone help here ?

Thanks Mark

FlyBoyMel441 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyBoyMel441 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 11:52am
Hi
Firstly - thanks for introducing a new add-on which, once mastered, seems capable of some great results. -but I'm not there yet.....

I purchased and installed V1.15, and started to learn how to use it, then noticed the 1.17 beta and decided to install that over the 1.15.

If I do so, it appears to install OK, but when I open FSX, I have lost the EZdok add on in the FSX Add Ons menu.

I tried to uninstall V1.17, but even though I have UAC disabled, I had a message that I didn't have permission to uninstall it, even though I have the only account on this PC (an admin a/c).

In desperation I finally deleted the EZdok programme folder and reinstalled v 1.15, and I got back the EZdok entry in the FSX add ons menu.

I tried to install the 1.17 again - same result, so I have reinstalled the V1.15 again.

Can you please help...?  Confused

FlyboyMel441
i7 950 O/C to 4.0 Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
GTX470
Win 7 64
FSX and Acceleration
Matrox analogue TH2Go

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2011 at 1:38pm

Hi FlyBoyMel441.

You told that you "then noticed the 1.17 beta and decided to install that over the 1.15."

I not understand - do you use 1.17 BETA ?

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
FlyBoyMel441 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyBoyMel441 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-02-2011 at 7:48am
Hi Marniftarr
I am happy to say that I have finally got it working with the V 1.17 beta.

I remembered that with the V1.15 installed I had decided to save an FSX 'settings' configuration with my joystick hat switch disabled. I installed the V 1.17 update over the V1.15 and loaded the FSX configuration I had saved earlier using the V 1.15 and immediately I had the EZdok add on available in the FSX Add-ons menu.

Now I have set up the thumb button on my joystick to cycle the new aircraft camera views like I used to before EZdokCam and I can see that it's going to be great.

From the beginning it's quite a high learning curve. 

Thank you!Big smile

FlyboyMel441
i7 950 O/C to 4.0 Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
GTX470
Win 7 64
FSX and Acceleration
Matrox analogue TH2Go
grandsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2011 at 8:00am
@Marniftar, if other updates of this magnificent software are planned?
grandsurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grandsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 4:18am
@Marniftar, if other updates of this magnificent software are planned?
pepe3w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepe3w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2011 at 5:42pm
Hi,

I installed v1.17 update and when I go through worldcam wizard, in step 3, a message-box pop-up saying "World camera coordinates address in not found. Please contact EZCA support." And I haven't Ezca studio anymore.
Please what can I do?

Thanks
Jose
Jose
pepe3w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepe3w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-28-2011 at 5:45pm
Sorry, forgot to say that I have FSX Spanish with Acceleration Pack.
Jose

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2011 at 3:33pm
I installed v1.17 update and when I go through worldcam wizard, in step 3, a message-box pop-up saying "World camera coordinates address in not found. Please contact EZCA support." And I haven't Ezca studio anymore.

Please what can I do?

===

Find cameras.cfg file in Documents and settings.

Rename it or backup to another directory.

Run FSX. This file will regenerate with default settinfs.

Run EZCA configire tool and reconfigure FSX .

Run worldcam wizard and follow all steps. 

Start fsx with EZCA. 

The worldcam is working ?

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
pepe3w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepe3w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 10:00am
OK, the wizard is able to locate the mem variable, but EZCA.exe doesn't start with FSX, I have to start it manually.
This is a Windows 7 32bits, Intel Core2 X6800 2.93Hz, with a GeForce 9500GT 512MB.

Thanks.
Jose

PD.: Comodo Anti virus say "ezca.exe tried to execute shellcode as a result of possible buffer overflow attack, contact the vendor to fix it". I suppose this is due to the DMA technology and nothing to worry about, isn't it?
Jose

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2011 at 2:42pm

Do not worry !

Add EZCA.EXE to exclude list of your antivirus.

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
pepe3w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepe3w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 5:24pm
Thanks!
Everything is working fine now.
Jose
simonedestradis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonedestradis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2011 at 5:34am

hi sorry,but i don't speak english very well.

how can I do this?

how do I set ezca?

thanks for help me
Andi_Germany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andi_Germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2011 at 5:06am
Hello,
many thanks for your great Addon!

I do still use the ver 1.15 release, because I am afraid of loosing all my hundrets of my custom created cams and visual force effects on them after installing Ver. 1.17 .
Will all stay the same after the update or do I have to recreate all my cams / view - points/ view - locks / "forces" again ?! ... many hours of frustrating work to do again!

Love this addon!

Regards,

Andreas
EDDN
Mofasa29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mofasa29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2011 at 10:28am
Hey all.

I purchased the software, made first update to 1.16, than second update to 1.17 (cause I didnt see the 1.17 available at first). installation went well, even kept me modified views from 1.16 version.

I have a problem with the cam world view.  when I add a cam world view at current airplane place it shows a total different place ( have no idea where) and it also makes the texture to load slowly. ( althought with high FPS and GTX 570).

I read many threads here but I just couldnt get it to fix.  where is the cam world wizard?  its not in my options bar of ezdok 1.17.   and how I configure this issue?

Please help, getting frusrated .... Confused

speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2011 at 11:04pm
I purchased EZCA few days ago and it is shown version 1.15. Can I just download version 1.17 above my "new" one? 
Thanks 
Edward
Andydigital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2011 at 4:27am
Yes you install the 1.17 update over the top of your 1.15 version, notes are in the first post.
Cheers,
Andy.
houndy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2011 at 5:16pm
Hi there, I have just updated to the 1.17 vesion and I seem to have lost the EZCA software. I does not appear on my add-on menu. Does anyone have any idea how to get it back?
Thanks
Bob
heyjoojoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyjoojoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2011 at 1:23am
For some reason, only version 1.15 works for me. I'm using Windows 7 64bit. I installed 1.17 and I lose all of the PTP zooms with the different cameras. What happened? I selected multiple cameras like Pilot View and RadioStack but views just instantly jump back and forth. I can't fix that. But it worked well in 1.15. What did I do wrong????

2.67GHz Intel Core i5 750 || Windows 7 Pro 64bit (Build 7600) || 4 Gigs Kingston DDRAM || GeForce GT 240 || 2 HDD WDC & Seagate 320Gb & 1TB || Board:Asus P7P55D PRO
Anxu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anxu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2011 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by heyjoojoo heyjoojoo wrote:

For some reason, only version 1.15 works for me. I'm using Windows 7 64bit. I installed 1.17 and I lose all of the PTP zooms with the different cameras. What happened? I selected multiple cameras like Pilot View and RadioStack but views just instantly jump back and forth. I can't fix that. But it worked well in 1.15. What did I do wrong????

I also get this problem as well.  Version 1.15 works fine, but the moment I apply 1.17 clicking on any camera in Studio does not match what the camera is supposed to show.  For example, is I select the OverHead paney view in the Maddog, I got the captain overhead view, pedestal view showing the captain view.  The moment I reinstall 1.15 the cameras work again, although the Studio still says 1.17 version.  I just bought the software and like it very much, but if this problem is not fixed.  I will be stuck at 1.15 and don't have the feature of 1.17.  Could the developer please comment?

System:  i7-950 oc 4 Ghz, Win7 64bit (Ultimate), 6 GB RAM, 300 GB Velociraptor, FSX.

Thank you
Anxu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anxu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2011 at 1:30pm
Confirmed that this does not work on my system.  Loading CS from others also caused a mysterious "NF camera not found error message", press 2 to start recording enable a continuous beep but camera pgup, pg down and all other camera controls do not work.

Vu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2011 at 5:09pm

Hi all! 

The v.1.7 have different data base with v 1.15. If you adjust some setting for 1.15 and then install 1.17 , you can see this error message.

Open EZCA\DB folder and delete all INI files named with your aircraft.

EZdok software
www.ezdok-software.com
cuevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2012 at 9:02am
Originally posted by simonedestradis simonedestradis wrote:

hi sorry,but i don't speak english very well.

how can I do this?

how do I set ezca?

thanks for help me

Its included in the latest version of this program.

Ed
C-GFTZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-GFTZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 11:33am
I am somewhat confused here.  People talk about running version 1.17 when the latest version available at Flight1 is 1.15.  In March 2011 there are discussions about version 2 and here we are, 2 years later, and EZdok's very own website still shows version 1.16 as the latest update.
These inconsistencies make it hard to take this product serious.  Is V2.0 out or not and, if so, why does Flight1 today (2013-03-03) still sell V1.15?  Same goes for 1.17.  If it was already out in 2011 and some of the YouTube videos refer to it as such, what's the deal with having to buy 1.15.
Any clarification would be very useful indeed.
Andydigital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andydigital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 1:18pm
Version 2 isn't out yet and the 1.17 update is only available via this forum post. There is also another beta version with unofficial P3D support as well somewhere in another post.

Version 2 was supposed to be out soon but its been in the soon state for months now too, so.......
Cheers,
Andy.
C-GFTZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-GFTZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2013 at 2:05pm
Hi Andy. Thanks for the reply.  Still unsure why EZdok's own website still shows 1.16 as being the latest update.  Who posted 1.17 here if they didn't and, if they did, why not update their own website and have Flight1 update theirs?
Curious situation.
Trachemys View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trachemys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2013 at 5:45am
Hi, what is this?...
"Access violation at address 77B9E677 in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read of address 00000024."
Please help because it turns so difficult to configure the cameras if it error message appears many times if y want to import a camera from the list and the EZDOK CFG CTD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic