SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The North American Sightseeing Tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schroewo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The North American Sightseeing Tour
    Posted: January-06-2010 at 12:02pm

As promised here's the North American Sightseeing Tour with over 130 legs: http://www.cpp-tutor.de/downloads/NASightseeing.zip. The VFR tour starts in Florida and ends in Alaska and between that you'll discover (nearly) all North American POI's of FSX.

Nothing more to say as, enjoy it!

Wolfgang

Anthony Vos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Vos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2010 at 3:05pm
Clap Great stuff Wolfgang. I've downloaded the EU versions too, but I'm kind of busy Tongue so haven't tried it yet, will do soon.

rpowers46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpowers46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2010 at 6:26pm
Thanks for the flight plans.Now I don't have to study the Atlas every night trying to figure out where I want to fly.Ron
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2010 at 11:38am

Sticky'd for everyone to enjoy..     thank you Wolfgang

schroewo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schroewo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2010 at 4:24pm

Hope you all enjoy the tours. For me it is a complete new experience to fly under VFR with a Twin Otter instead of using those big irons like a 767 or MD-11. I had to learn to navigate only with the radios. It makes more fun than I expected.

Wolfgang

Jacek View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2010 at 3:48pm
What were the typical altitudes for these flights? 7,000 or less?
schroewo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schroewo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2010 at 3:39am

Because it's a VFR tour the typical altitude is 3000...5000 ft.

WallysWorld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WallysWorld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-09-2010 at 11:36am
I just started flying this tour and I have to give a lot of kudos to schroewo for creating them. Fantastic! Flying over the keys was a joy.

Many thanks for your two tours, schroewo.
McCrash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McCrash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2010 at 7:35pm
Much appreciated Wolfgang.
abez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2010 at 2:27pm
This is absolutely fantastic. Thank you very much Wolgang for all your hard work to put this together and share with us. Al
werver View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote werver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2010 at 5:22am

I have downloaded both the EU and the USA sightseeing tours. Now I'm flying

the EU tour. Very nice.

Well done Wolfgang. Many thanks.

mlg33 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlg33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2010 at 12:26pm
Thanks ! Wink
Q9450@3.4Ghz - GTX275(1,7G) - 4GoDDR3 - W7 Ult 64 - 22"
FSX Acc - REX - FSG - UTX - GEX - ST - Tongass X - PNW - ORBX
744X/ERJv2/C182Q-RG/206/185/BushXP
mobsky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mobsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2012 at 1:10am
Thank you for sharing! really enjoying it ...
chanwt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanwt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2012 at 5:41am
Hi All,
Have download the files and yet to try out the sight seeing routes.
However, I could not see the routes when open the web page in each folder. 

It simply blank and saying..
"

North American Sightseeing Tour

Part 1 of 10

Created by Wolfgang Schröder, 2010""

Do I miss anything??

Thx in advance!
chanwt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanwt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-24-2012 at 5:43am
Oh.. stupid me!
Everthing is working...I just need to scroll down the page...
Stupid stupid..

Thx again Wolfgang!
fsx_lover_2014 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsx_lover_2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2014 at 10:04pm
This looks great, thank you Wolfgang Big smile
Goggle Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2015 at 8:28am
Been looking for some new flying adventures. Just down loaded will start tomorrow. tonight will sleep on it and figure out what airplane to use. Maybe a J-3 or a 182.

Thank You
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic