SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Solved] UTX TAC not appearing in scenery library
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Solved] UTX TAC not appearing in scenery library

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Signalman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Solved] UTX TAC not appearing in scenery library
    Posted: April-29-2016 at 8:45pm
I recently purchased a new computer  and reinstalled FSX (boxed version) along with SP1 and SP2 and all of my aircraft and scenery add-ons, Ultimate Traffic,  Radar Contact etc.

I re-installed UTX USA, UTX Canada, UTX Alaska and UTX Tropical, all of which are the most current versions.

When I checked my FSX scenery library, all the UTX regions were listed except for UTX Tropical America.

I ran the UTX Tropical America Setup Tool and it indicated that it was installed and "Enabled".  

If anyone knows a reason(s) why it's not showing in my scenery library, please let me know.

Thank you,

Bob

=====Update======

Problem solved.   I reloaded the UTX setup tool and rechecked my scenery library and UTX Tropical now is listed.   

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic