SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] Textomatic versions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED] Textomatic versions
    Posted: June-13-2009 at 11:19pm
Latest versions of Textomatic are available at this page
Best
Katy
gboxerlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gboxerlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-08-2010 at 11:36am
when I am trying to load an aircraft it says, "cannot continue, there are no aircrafts installed with your main aircraft"
gboxerlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gboxerlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 10:25am
okay.... And what is that path? prog file/msft games/FSX?
luap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2010 at 10:50am
Root directory of each respective sim.

Paul Scott Bartelt

The grass is always greener over the septic tank

ILEllis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2010 at 12:23am
Hi,

I recently rebuilt my computer with a fresh copy of Windows 7 x64 bit and FSX with Acceleration. I loaded my C441 FSX copy into it. I then loaded version 1.2.0 of Test-o-Matic to load other repaints. TOM sees my C441 (and my ATR 72-500) when I click the start wizard button. I select the C441 32 bit texture and then proceeded to step 2 to select a template but no-go. Thumbs Down

Clicking on the template button simply does nothing. Since there isn't a .cfg file for TOM I can't tell what path it is trying to find the templates in (even though I presume it is the template subfolder where the TOM .exe is located) so I tried putting the templates themselves in various folders to see if I could get lucky, but no luck. You guys got any clue as to what might be the problem with TOM "seeing" my templates? Confused

ILEllis
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2010 at 2:59pm
Did you install these as an administrator when installing them in the Win7 environment?
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
ILEllis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2010 at 7:18pm
Hi Jeff,

You bet ya I did! Any advice?

ILEllis

Just Point Me In The Right Direction!
fltsimguy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fltsimguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2011 at 10:55pm
I am having the same problem with Win 7.  I can't get the button to load the template, it does nothing.  Please help!

Thanks,

John
garyleak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garyleak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2011 at 12:56pm
Any idea how to get around Run Time error 9 when trying to use the configuration mgr for the 727?
B-727-200
Nick748 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2011 at 7:12am
I'm having a very similar problem with Text-O-Matic (FSX V1.20). I'm running Windows 7 64 bit & can't open any templates even though they are in the correct folder. The open template button (2nd one down) does nothing at all.

After looking on the forums I ran the suggested comdlg32 executable but I'm still getting the same problem.

Did these problems get resolved in the end & if so how?
gener8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gener8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2014 at 8:03pm
Hi:

I realize that your topic was a LONG time ago, but I am having this same issue now.  I can't find anything that will get it to work.  Windows 7.

If you know anything could you maybe drop me a note??

Jonny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic