SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[SOLVED] GEX Tropics Pre-purchase question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [SOLVED] GEX Tropics Pre-purchase question
    Posted: March-21-2012 at 2:14pm

Hi Folks,

I really need to 'stick my head in the GEX door' a little more often! I have a few questions and I want to apologize ahead of time if I missed a post that answers one or more of them. I did my best to search first. (BTW: My GEX NA is vrs 1.095 and GEX AFME is vrs 1.10).

I'm very interested in the new, ('new' to me anyway), GEX Tropics and because I have GEX NA and GEX AFME, I read that I can get a discount of 30% on the purchase!

So I downloaded the coupon but it seems to imply that it's for the purchase of the AFME program. It's named: "GEX-Download-Africa-Middle East-cpn". Do I have the right coupon?

Thank You, Rich
"...and miles to go before I sleep" R Frost

Win 7 64bit, i7-2600K (5GHz), Swiftech H220 Lqd cool, ATI HD 7850PE, 16GB RAM, FSX Gold Deluxe w/Acc pack, TM Warthog & Saitek Yoke + Dual Throttles
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 3:24pm
That is correct..   its for Atlantic/Pacific Tropics FOR purchasing Africa Middle East

Just use the coupon in the purchase agent and then apply your AFME reg code data
Rich56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 7:29pm
Thank You Nick!
When I typed that question I had several others and so I opened like I did, (about having several questions).

But then, before I posted the 'coupon' question, I came upon the answers to my other questions in a part of the forum I hadn't checked, (of course this happened AFTER I typed the other questions).

So I have the answers to the "several questions" I mentioned.
Thanks again.

Win 7 64bit, i7-2600K (5GHz), Swiftech H220 Lqd cool, ATI HD 7850PE, 16GB RAM, FSX Gold Deluxe w/Acc pack, TM Warthog & Saitek Yoke + Dual Throttles
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 7:49pm
I saw the "I have a few questions" but you only asked about the coupon

If there is anything else you need to know just ask.

Rich56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2012 at 8:13pm
Thanks Nick,
As I said I found the answers after I typed out the questions and so deleted the other questions. I forgot to amend the opening to the coupon question. So I'm good to go at this point. (I may have some later though Wink)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic