SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Solved] Can't find thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citation-GRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Solved] Can't find thread
    Posted: June-12-2017 at 4:48pm
I had a thread that I started, and it was about the GTN750. I made one last post in that thread where I asked a question, but now I cannot find the thread. I have utilized the search engine on this forum where I have the engine search for every topic on the entire simforum but the search, no matter what parameters I set in a basic or advanced search, always results in a: Search Error No Search Results Found.

Does anyone know what happened to the thread I started?

Thanks in advance.
Bert Pieke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Pieke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 5:57pm
Could it have been moved to the GTN support forum?

Or, did you ask when the P3DV4 version would be ready   
Bert
ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2017 at 10:38pm
Simply use the drop down by your member name and select "find member's posts" for the entire forum.
Citation-GRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citation-GRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by ubersu ubersu wrote:

Simply use the drop down by your member name and select "find member's posts" for the entire forum.

I did so on more than one occasion where I set the search parameters to show any post of mine or thread on any and every post covering every forum of Flight1, and I always receive the following result: Search Error No Search Results Found.
Citation-GRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citation-GRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2017 at 4:31pm
Disregard my question initially. I found it in the GTN support forum. I was not aware that it had been moved because still, when I do a search as I stated above I get the message: Search Error No Search Results Found.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic