SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate Terrain and XpressSim Products > Ultimate Terrain And XpressSim Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

renstall of utx v2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote want2bpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: renstall of utx v2
    Posted: December-25-2016 at 9:52am
I am  trying to re install Utx v2 and have tried the key method  and account method and it is not working. I have re activated my key and no go. I've tried to re purchase and no go. when using the account option it tells me I've exceeded my limit so I re activate and still the same message.
When I enter my key file it asks for a password and when I enter the password, no luck!
I've used this system many times and this is very frustrating at this point. Please help
order#XXXXXXX
thx Lee
up up and away!!!
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-25-2016 at 11:58am
If you are having issues with the Flight 1 e-commerce system you need to contact their support team by creating a ticket here.

They will however be closed for the holidays so you'll not get a reply for a while.

There is a full featured self-help system which you look to already be trying (more details here), but it is very important when using it to have all the information from you original order along with using the correct keys/passwords when doing the re-install. Also make sure that you run any installers/updaters by right-clicking on them and selecting "Run as administrator".

Jeff

P.S. I removed the order number from your post as others could attempt to use it.

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic