SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reinstalling FSI Panel a new PC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reinstalling FSI Panel a new PC
    Posted: September-16-2017 at 5:06am
Hi, 
I was sick in hospital for almost 6 months. My sons in my absence bought a new PC computer but we are using the old Hard Drive. I would like to reinstall FSI Panel on this computer using my old purchase details. How do I do it.

My details are given below.
The following are the Flight1.com download orders I have placed:
1280618 - FSiPanel FSX - Password: 5807 - Certificate: 1280618-LFAX2UCA.

Please help.
Bilal Hansrod.
BM
hobbsy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2017 at 8:48am
Hi Bilal, you have to reinstall through Flight 1 purchase system. If you go to the FsiPanel purchase page at Flight 1 and redownload as if you are purchasing and follow the instructions. When you get to the payment dialogue, there is a reinstall option in Flight 1 where you can use a licence file or a password which is usually the last four digits on your credit card that you originally made your purchase with.

Hope this makes sense but if you go through the steps with Flight 1, it will explain the steps to reinstall fairly well. I did a new PC build and had to go through this process for several add ons that I originally purchased from Flight 1.

Regards,
Rick
Bilal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2017 at 8:24am
Hi members,
I have installed the FSIPANEL by selecting Prepar3d. Now I want to change to Microsoft FSX steam. How do I do it. Please help.
Thanks
BM
Bilal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 1:21am
Hello,
I got a virus on my PC hence I'm reinstalling FSI Panel. Could you please explain to me how to re-install. I tried to enter through the payment process and the selected "click to Re install" option. It's asking me 2 options. Select Key, which I don't have or maybe I'm not able to locate it, the other option is select the email address and password. whats my password? I don't know. Please help me step by step, as I am a rookee. Thanks. Bilal 
BM
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 1:37am
Hi Bilal,
Do you fly P3D or FSX?

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Bilal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 2:29am
P3D
BM
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2018 at 2:40am
Please check your email.
I sent you a license for FSiPanel 2017
Download it and install this new version.

Cheers
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Bilal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2018 at 9:03am
THANKS. THANK YOU FOR THE NEW VERSION. EVERYTHING IS WORKING PERFECTLY FINE.
BM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic