SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Re-Install SETUP PRoblem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Re-Install SETUP PRoblem
    Posted: July-31-2017 at 5:12pm
Hi J-P,
I had to re-install win10 & FSIP. Now I am having the same problem as "Jose Ignacio of May 15, 2017 -setup issue-. I have attached several screenshot which show what happens; e.g. can not load a pmdg aircraft, I have a paid version of FSUIPC, SImconnect checks o.k.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/img8B7
Setup: FSX-Steam Edition, FSIP networked
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader
J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2017 at 5:52pm
Hi,

Can you try to launch FSX as administrator using the Simconnect debugger tool.

Do you have same error while running the tests?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2017 at 4:03am
Hi J-P,
As per your instructions -IT IS ALL GOOD!- see screenshots
The problem seems to be the Administrator Rights for FSX-SE. However, how do I set FSX-SE to run as administrator? This option does not show like on other programs when I right click the icon?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/sS1MP5
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2017 at 4:17am
Great!
You need to go to the steam FSX directory.
C\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX

Then right click on FSX.exe and create a shortcut.
Edit this shortcut property to run as administrator.
Then put this shortcut on your desktop.

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2017 at 4:24am
J-P
Thanks for info.
Will report back that everything works -I am sure it does-
Aufwiedersehen
Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2017 at 2:25pm
Hi J-P,
1. I guess there is still a problem with FSUIPC (see screenshot); I was trying to load the Aerosoft A320 and received this error.
2. After I flew one approach, set the x-ponder code to 7701, released the brakes and FSX started reloading. That's when I received the error on the client "it has to shut down"?
I was still able to fly the approach.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/31CRuJ
Thanks for help
Brgds
Juergen Mader
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2017 at 7:23am
Hi J-P,
After some "fiddling" I got FSUIPC com's to work and was able to load PMDG A/C (737, 747 & 777). I was also able to load the Aerosoft A320.
Flying an approach with each A/C worked fine (w.FSIP on the FSX PC). I will now fly approaches with the client running and let you know if it is still shutting down after loading the second approach.
Brgds
Juergen Mader
hobbsy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2017 at 8:48am
@Juergen2, are you saying that you can do multiple reloads of approaches for the latest downloads of the PMDG a/c installers using a stand alone version of FsiPanel?
Rick
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2017 at 9:10am
Hi,
I only flew one approach with the pmdg 737, where the client pic had to shut down because of an error. I still need to test the other a/c
Brgds
Juergen Mader
hobbsy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2017 at 9:24am
Thanks Juergen, I am particularly interested in your findings as I am using a stand alone install of FsiPanel and cannot reload an approach for my PMDG 777 more than once and sometimes not even once since downloading the July installer updates. I am still flying my NGX on its pre July installer with flawless function in FsiPanel and am waiting to see if PMDG sorts this out. I say this because I am convinced this is a PMDG problem.

Regards,
Rick
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2017 at 2:23pm
Hi Rick & J-P,
I just tried the PMDG 737, 747 & 777 loading more then 1 approach. The 747QoS2 let me fly 2 approaches and than would not trim the A/C anymore. With the 737 and 777 the picture in the screenshot appeared after loading the 2nd approach (transponder code 7701).
I only flew with FSiP running on the FSX PC and NOT on the client PC.
So it seems that this is a common problem, since I also downloaded the latest version of the PMDG aircraft (re-install of win10).
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/P00369
Brgds
Juergen Mader
hobbsy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2017 at 3:16pm
Has Mr Randazzo got this one in hand?
Rick
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 11:59am
Hi Rick
Who is Mr. Randazzo??????????
Brgds
Juergen Mader
hobbsy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Juergen2 Juergen2 wrote:

Hi Rick
Who is Mr. Randazzo??????????
Oh sorry, he is the boss at PMDG. I sent a ticket and got a negative reply from one of his guys. Its in the thread I started about "PMDG says not their problem" but J-P hasn't responded.
Rick
Juergen2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juergen2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 12:45pm
Rick,
I saw the rely from PMDG. I guess we have to wait for J-P to respond
Brgds
Juergen Mader
hobbsy View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hobbsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2017 at 1:12pm
I think this is the same problem as with the P3D versions too and from their (PMDG) response to that one, they are flexing their muscles as usual. They are the best in the business, but they are not the PMDG of 10 years ago.

Regards,
Rick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2017 at 3:14am
Hi, this problem exists only on PMDG fleet, is it a limitation or a bug I don't know. It used to work on previous versions but now something has changed.

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic