SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red lock ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_3123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red lock ?
    Posted: March-17-2017 at 9:32pm
So after a lot of system rebuilds and re installations I thought I have finally figured out the red lock issue.  It was FSX accelerator.  OK I can live with out it no worries I think just use service pack 2 and get back to flying.  Last night I made some changes to my default Cessna 172 panel.cfg file tested it before i went to bed everything was working great.  sit down and start up FSX and bam EZDOK has red lock on it.  I swear I made no other changes no system updates nothing...  This has been going on way too long, I am spending mopre time TS this problem then flying...
Does anyone have an answer to this problem.  Its not My AV as Defender is turned off completely, its no FSX Accelerator not installed.
I have opened a ticket, but was hoping someone on here might have an idea.

Regards,

Tom
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2017 at 6:09pm
Hi, Tom.
Better, if you will install acceleration pack , because V2 oriented for fsx acc pack.
I will return to office tomorrow and will find solution for this problem.

The red lock happens very rarely. Recently discovered the effect of antivirus on the appearance of a red lock. Adding a program to the antivirus exclusion list does not free the system from constantly scanning files.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Romeo_Tango View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romeo_Tango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2017 at 7:36pm
Found that my red lock issue was associated with "Process Lasso."
If you have this prog. The fix is to stop Process lasso core engine before starting the sim and restarting it after everything including ezdoc loads.

Hope this helps.
Robin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 5:04am
Romeo_Tango very thanks !

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Fltplan14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltplan14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 5:37am

check what settings YOU have altered.   I use process lasso for many months and never had a red lock with v2 or any issues with ezdok version 1 or version 2
Goggles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2017 at 7:03am
It is the very strange situation which we can't find and fix within 3 months. The red lock appears when you use - Lasso, Avast, Nod32. EZ can not detect  process of prepar3D or fsx.exe but for not obvious reasons it is the false processes which are under a virtual code wrapper. Thus there is no opportunity to get access to process of the simulator and the red lock lights up. 
 To fix this problem, we need to recreate this problem on our PC. But we installed many times these programs and no results - the red lock does not appear. 
 Anyway the problem exists, but for very much small quantity users of EZ.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
tom_3123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_3123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-17-2017 at 6:01pm
Well, I now have a week to play with this... and over the weekend I was able to reload windows and FSX with the acceleration pack and the SDK's.  What i have found out as of late yesterday and again  today is that if I load the default C172 I get a lock. If I then switch planes to the Alabeo C207 and restart application  EZCA the lock goes away and everything works fine.  If I switch back to the default C172 the lock stays clear.  I have tried launching the C207 first and I get the lock switch to C172 still locked, even after restart, switch back to the C207 still locked and restart does not clear.
I agree this is a very strange problem. I can't help but think it might have something to do with the camera sets, or maybe the order that EZCA loads, that is to say if it was to load last after everything else loads or maybe be able to load EZCA after your in the cockpit.  What about simconnect could that be causing the problem?  Maybe an earlier version would. I am using the latest version cant remember the ver number.  Could it be something to do with windows 10 and permissions or security settings?

My system details are:
I7 6700K CPU, 32G memory, Gforce 970 GPU, Samsung SSD EVO, Win 10 build 1703 administrator rights on a networked AD windows server 2012R2 with roaming profiles, but my documents folder is maintained on my FSX system. I use Spad.Next and simconnect on a second computer networked on the same AD server, I use this for running AirHauler, and Active Sky.

The problem occurs with or with out the second computer powered up so I don't think it has anything to do with that.  Also, Spad>next has no bearing on the issue as I can load or not load it.

I understand it is a small set of people who have this problem but there has to be something in common. Anyway, I have a work around for the time being, but am willing to try anything anyone might suggest,  I will make a image of my HDD so I can restore if it gets broken again.
Let me know what I can do to help.

Tom
fsx1962@outlook.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 5:17pm
Tom . get this tool.

When red lock is actived , just run this tool. 
This tool will write to C:\ disk 2 files - 

EZCA_REPORT1.TXT
EZCA_REPORT2.TXT

Just send me it to support@arcc-pro. c o m 

But run this tool when red-lock is actived only !!!

Maybe we'll catch this beetle.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
tom_3123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_3123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2017 at 5:39pm
Got it... thanks as I mentioned everything seem to be working today just fine.  I only added two AC last night but today everything is perfect... very very strange problem...  Anyway next time it breaks I will use this tool and forward you the results

Thanks for all the help.

Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic