SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red lock ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_3123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red lock ?
    Posted: March-17-2017 at 9:32pm
So after a lot of system rebuilds and re installations I thought I have finally figured out the red lock issue.  It was FSX accelerator.  OK I can live with out it no worries I think just use service pack 2 and get back to flying.  Last night I made some changes to my default Cessna 172 panel.cfg file tested it before i went to bed everything was working great.  sit down and start up FSX and bam EZDOK has red lock on it.  I swear I made no other changes no system updates nothing...  This has been going on way too long, I am spending mopre time TS this problem then flying...
Does anyone have an answer to this problem.  Its not My AV as Defender is turned off completely, its no FSX Accelerator not installed.
I have opened a ticket, but was hoping someone on here might have an idea.

Regards,

Tom
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2017 at 6:09pm
Hi, Tom.
Better, if you will install acceleration pack , because V2 oriented for fsx acc pack.
I will return to office tomorrow and will find solution for this problem.

The red lock happens very rarely. Recently discovered the effect of antivirus on the appearance of a red lock. Adding a program to the antivirus exclusion list does not free the system from constantly scanning files.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic