SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > Golden Age Simulations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions or Concerns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spad54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions or Concerns
    Posted: October-04-2006 at 9:22am
Our project has been out for nearly a month and has been well recieved overall.  If there are questions or concerns regarding the Stearman or any future projects, Please post them here.

Thanks
Kevinj View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 1:21pm

How do I activate the smoke effect in your smoke jumper plane? I read all the information that came with the plane, but I did not see how to make it work.

Thanks.

HFGTX Jetline Systems
12GB 1600MHZ RAM
Intel i7 975 o/c to 4.00GHZ
Dual 300GB HDS VelcoRaptor 10,000 RPM, NVIDEA 2GB 285GTX
HP Fan system with liquid cooling. Windows 7, 64 bit
Spad54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spad54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 2:09am
I know that you got it all sorted out, but I'll go ahead and post directions just in case others have had similar difficulties

After the install process, return to your desktop and there will be a folder called Smoke Jumper Effect.  Within that folder is an effects folder and a texture folder.  Copy the three effects files and paste them to the Effects folder in the FS9 root directory.  Then copy the two bitmaps found in the texture folder of the Smoke Jumper Effects folder and paste them to the texture folder found in the main Effects folder of FS9

I know it's a bunch of steps and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best
Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic