SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FSiPanel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QOTSII and lawn darts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote water4fuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QOTSII and lawn darts
    Posted: June-30-2017 at 7:49pm
Hi  - After I load the PMDG 747 v3 at a chosen airport and set it up for a 8nm final,  I press move AC, but before the FSiPanel completes its setup of the Craft, the jet has nosed over and is close to lawn darting the ground. Before it does, the game freezes and the setup by FSiPanel never completes itself. I have a licensed FSUIPC, and am running FSX:Steam. The PMDG craft in the FSiPanel videos keep their wings level, but while my craft are finishing their 20 second PMDG initialization, they are nearly vertical. I have run SimConnect, but no difference. Thanks !! 
water4fuel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote water4fuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 12:21pm
May have solved this... I turned everything off last night and allowed the computer to go to a cold and dark condition. Turned it on this morning, and initiated FSX;SE, Track IR, and FSiPanel, in that order. 95% predictable - if I crash, FSX re-loads, but with gauges dark and lawn darts, even if transponder code 7701 is entered. If I completely start FSX:SE from scratch, then activate FSiPanel, it works. Until the PMDG finishes its initialization, the craft does lose altitude however, from 2700'; but when FSiPanel kicks in, it restores the altitude and conditions for the 8nm final approach. My landings with the 747 ? Lotsa work needed. :-)
water4fuel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote water4fuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2017 at 11:29am
 Lacking predictable consistency. With the same process being repeated as listed above in the 2nd post , open to ideas as to the why. Thanks !!

J-P Garraio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-P Garraio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2017 at 12:31pm
Hi,

When you press MOVE AC, is the aircraft at the right position? 8NM final?
Are the engines running and autopilot engaged when FSiPanel trims your aircraft?

Can you try to load FSX, take any aircraft on ground and in FSiPanel, go to Setup, Troubleshooting and launch the tests.

All ok?

Cheers,

J-P
FSiPanel for FSX
www.fsipanel.com
Jean-Pierre Garraio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic